Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

"
peachii wrote:
"
taylorfest wrote:
"
I've noticed differing border frame styles. Do you guys get to pick from a selection?

I wasn't offered a choice so I assume you get a different border based on which supporter pack got you the avatar.

The one you have is the one being used now but you can request the other border if you like it better.

I can confirm this; I specifically requested the thinner border, even though I got the avatar via an Open Beta pack (which is normally the thicker border).
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Looks like Weezamon has a second avatar updated -

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Weezamon
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
"
taylorfest wrote:
"
I've noticed differing border frame styles. Do you guys get to pick from a selection?

I wasn't offered a choice so I assume you get a different border based on which supporter pack got you the avatar.

The one you have is the one being used now but you can request the other border if you like it better.

Ah, well I think the one I have works with the art better anyways.
Few missing ones;

"
Charan wrote:
I considered alphabetical order but I like adding them as they're done. Given we're showcasing art, chronological order seems more appropriate.

This is your thread and I completely respect your decision but just wanted to point out that it's a false sense of chronological order as the date of an avatar's first appearance on the thread and and the day it's done is usually not the same.

Some of the avatars I've added above
Date fetched;
29/01/2014 16:17 - Invaliduser
17/02/2014 10:06 - 12345080
20/03/2014 10:05 - kentgrav

Edit: It looks like Bex's post was overlooked.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on May 28, 2014, 7:41:27 AM
Lmao @ dongaldo's avatar :D!
bwahahaha :P
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Hah this is great.
I wondered at the name of GameJohnny's avatar so I pm'ed him.

"
Hi peachii,
My avatar is "A scientific visualization of a Rhoa fetus".

Enjoy,
--

Explained it was for this thread so copying this here is ok with him.

---------------

Edit - I quite like Charan's listing system. Maybe "date when discovered" is more apt but makes it interesting to somewhat see the progression of the artwork as time goes by. Actually- I'd really, really hate to lose that progression, because the artwork has changed a little as time goes by.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on May 28, 2014, 10:48:02 AM
Well, due to the 50000 character limit, we've had to start a new gallery. I suppose this is what I get for wanting to improve things.

Make that two new galleries.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 28, 2014, 7:42:43 PM
Since you're adding comments/explanations, I thought I'd give one on mine:

I love my diamond kiwi pet and rabbits are my favorite animals so the idea just occurred to me that I should go with a 'diamond rabbit' for my supporter avatar. My best friend, who's also an artist, helped me get the idea and details down, and she actually collaborated with George to make my avatar, which is why it might look a bit more cartoony than his usual works.
Got a title for it, Bunnu?
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info