Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

When is it my turn? :(
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Malice wrote:
I had a moment of cognitive dissonance when I first saw covert's avatar

"Who's this? It's covert - but wait, where is his skeleton? Who is this imposter?! Oh wait, is that a marauder... fishing? haha"

Haha, I do love both avatars. The skeleton will be back one day :)
RIP Bolto
Nice avatars!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Here's mine.
lol... that's a nice 1 =)
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
ghoest wrote:
Here's mine.

thats cool
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
That would be THE notch, yes, since his Diamond support status was well-documented.

My avatar's looking a bit dated, but I think of it like those old Magic the Gathering cards. After WOTC acquired TSR, they inherited a BUNCH of amazing artists, like Larry Elmore, and suddenly Magic cards looked like book covers...

...But there'll always be those classic, less polished images like Fork, Shivan Dragon and of course Black Lotus. :)

I think Clive's my favourite, just because it looks like something straight out of a character's design. Job bloody well done.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
There needs to be a way to see the full sized artwork (at least 4x bigger). Either in the user profile or on mouseover. That would be awesome.
Forum Sheriff
"
ghoest wrote:
Here's mine.

Is that DaleWinters smoking hookah?
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
"
tpapp157 wrote:
There needs to be a way to see the full sized artwork (at least 4x bigger). Either in the user profile or on mouseover. That would be awesome.

I would love this. Perhaps a section for Diamond avatars in the Media tab.
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Oct 4, 2012, 3:50:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info