Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

Welcome to the first Custom Avatar gallery, now with titles and small descriptions. Simply click the spoiler tag to see the art and read a few words from the owner.

Please note: due to overwhelming demand, we've had to renovate the gallery. For even more amazing artwork, please refer to Custom Avatar Gallery 2 and Custom Avatar Gallery 3.

Fiveby5
Maverickroll
metisuneatn
Charan: Heeding the Call

This is from my volunteer moderator days. A player called Epsil0n suggested the idea, so I ran with it.
ransagy
Abattoir
Lazerus
ualac
Kraide
Neokolzia
Durentis
Elynole
Zahndethus: Always speak kindly to an enraged Dragon
LeHeup80
Fr0zenice
XvXReaperXvX
Covert: Freedom to Fish

A marauder has given up his murderous ways for a life of fishing. Zombies party and rejoice in the background.
DevilJade
KaboomzZz
ghoest
Astennu
CliveHowlitzer: Danger is like jello. There's always room for more.
masama
Kickaha
xNotch
NuclearRaven
Twinseeker
ac429
magiceffect
EvilParfait
_Lokken
reimur
Nickoladze
Ceri
TrueOmega
DLKY
Caovi
CharanJaydemyr: The Goddess Fulfilled

I believe this was the first ever avatar. It was meant to represent the last kill of the 'Goddess', my custom sword, but has been since contradicted.
treptw
yoshichan
Alros
Kinne
Weezamon
MesostelZe
carcasjak
Hakurei
Brixtan
Dinovash
Kyliathy
Tynie
Oroboro
Lachdanan
Skivverus
Dropbear_Victim
Wittgenstein
MonopolyLegend: Kiwi's Hoard

Kiwi's Hoard was originally based on the idea of a dragon standing guard over his hoard of loot. I chose the Golden Kiwi because it has been my preferred companion since early in Closed Beta even though I do own other kiwis. The Templar was added afterwards as homage to my favorite character and my prior, basic avatar - the Templar.
Ten_of_Swords
]
obadonke
Ocylix: Ungil's Assassin

A Skelton Duelist wearing a leather armour, wielding 2 Ungil's Gauche, shattering frozen undead enemies in his wake.
Myrmi
Kohrock
Zand
Koreapsu
zeels90
Jarchan
Crotonhurst
dlrr
Aux
SirLoin
Thyrandor: The Magnificent Cyber-Kiwi

When I first saw the kiwis with gear (especially Gold and Diamond), I instantly thought about giving them powerful weapons and armour to make them ready to fight and earn epic loot in Wraeclast. I liked the idea of a cute little animal in comparison to its battle-hardened appearance. This then turned into the idea of a not lore-friendly but badass-looking Cyber Kiwi. I think George did a pretty good job on it.
tropane
Dragon585
Rmpz
]
isildria
iamacyborg
Bogi
Leivi
Morsexier: Berserker Rage

I always loved the 'Berserk' units in the Myth game series by Bungie. This was my homage to that style.
dmouze
FuliginCloak
Xenest: Guardian Angel

This image is similar to one of the few angel tattoos on my arm. I believe that there comes a point in everyone's life where they discover their own Guardian Angel. The feeling of having someone or something watching over you, protecting you, is so great I can't even describe it. You must feel it for yourself, then you will know.
MonstaMunch
Lachis
PrpnNightmare
spinexion
Gulruon
Rays
Xedralya
DoucheGod
Munion
NuclearRaven
sharkh20
Facelicker
Bunnu: Diamond Bunny

I love my diamond kiwi pet and rabbits are my favorite animals so the idea just occurred to me that I should go with a 'diamond rabbit' for my supporter avatar. My best friend, who's also an artist, helped me get the idea and details down, and she actually collaborated with George to make my avatar, which is why it might look a bit more cartoony than his usual works.
Cyrenus
Tertium_Quid
Mizzaji
Fall3nLeg3nds
Zand
Bison69
GRishi
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on May 28, 2014, 9:14:14 PM
Here you go :)
RIP Bolto
Here's mine.

I'm wondering if GGG can make these a little bigger? Stretching them out to the edge of the current border.
RIP Bolto
"
Covert wrote:

PoE fishing, lol. Its legacy is forever embedded in your avatar.
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
"
CetniK wrote:
"
Covert wrote:

Fuckin lol. Love the choice.

The temptation to go to diamond is getting bigger now. I have this awesome idea for an avatar. Involves witch and her undead friends having a teaparty.

IT WOULD BE AWESOME
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay wrote:
"
CetniK wrote:
"
Covert wrote:

Fuckin lol. Love the choice.

The temptation to go to diamond is getting bigger now. I have this awesome idea for an avatar. Involves witch and her undead friends having a teaparty.

IT WOULD BE AWESOME

Do it, sounds awesome.
RIP Bolto
*Space reserved for future avatar*
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
"
heres mine, went down a slightly diff route to you guys ;)
I don't understand yours. Does it say 'tool'? Or is it a church with eyes?
I found a user who probably won't post to show off their new Avatar.

xNotch

Could this be the famous Notch of Minecraft?

Last edited by FaceLicker on Oct 3, 2012, 11:51:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info