Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

Since I played WoW "which, in my mind, destroyed themself trying to Balance both PvE and PVP, well since then, I had an idea.

I remember they came with a good idea, everytime they wanted to deploy a patch "wait, was that wow? anyways, lets say any freaking game, my idea is still the same" they were able to make a copy of any existing character and that "copy" was able to go in a closed realm where every -patch's change was applied but still not valable/existing yet in the "real" realm, here comes my idea

It's impossible to make perfect balance around PVE without destroying PVP and vise-versa.
So would it be possible to just be able to create a copy of an existing character with only the gear/gems/potion he's wearing and send him to another realm/game idk something like PvP PoE where you can make different rules/patch/adjustement for PVP balance?
That way, you balance version A of the game around PvE without affecting version B for PVP and vise-versa. Just like 2 different game... just have to send a copy from A to B and B become total differnt rules for PVP balance.

Just an idea, might be terrible, also, sorry for my lame-attempt to be good in english, just trying my best here ^_^

If this wasn't as awful to read as I fear, then please, give me your opinion about this, guys!
cool looking forward to the new gem :) thanks for the great game
Fix Desync Please!!
IGN: Rippon/Makavellii/Rippon_/Osmosys
Fix Server Lagg..... aka* Dsync. that would be pretty sweet.
Hey, great work guys :) Keep on improving the game this way.
The only bad thing are the lags. Please fix it :)

Nevertheless, its the best game i played since d2 :)

Trap patch - I like it :)

"Clarity levels after 20 have had their mana cost progressions corrected. Each level over 20 costs 20 more mana per level, instead of 40" - BLESS YOU GGG.
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
"
"
UkitalAran wrote:
"
Kochise wrote:
Chris wrote:
"The balance changes related to cooldowns have been made as the first steps towards the PvP balance we're working on for 1.0.0 as well as upcoming new Trap skills for 0.11.6. Please note that the below patch notes could change by the time the patch is ready."

Is GGG seriously making changes to skills because of PvP? Last I checked PvP does not even matter in this game. This is a PvE game. I've put up with this enough in previously titles and would have never thought that would occur here...hell even BLizz clearly stated when they implemented PvP in D3 that they would not make any changes because of PvP and it would be imbalanced... c'mon GGG.

If you want to try and even attempt to balance skills around PvP then I would recommend you make a PvP league and tweak the tree however you would like for that league and leave the tree alone for other leagues.

The balancing act that is PvP is horrible and will destroy your PvE base if you try and balance for both in the same skillset/league.

I strongly agree. Balancing the game for PvP could be dangerous for the main game. Reconsider this GGG.

I feel exactly the same, being a jack of all trades and a master of none is terrible. Guild Wars 2 splits PvP and PvE !

Yeah I really, really hope they reconsider what they are doing for the sake of the game. Have a different league for this PvP stuff. Please don't start changing our skills for the sake of a balance in PvP that will never,,,,NEVER be obtained.

Please.
"
demi1god wrote:
Since I played WoW "which, in my mind, destroyed themself trying to Balance both PvE and PVP, well since then, I had an idea.

I remember they came with a good idea, everytime they wanted to deploy a patch "wait, was that wow? anyways, lets say any freaking game, my idea is still the same" they were able to make a copy of any existing character and that "copy" was able to go in a closed realm where every -patch's change was applied but still not valable/existing yet in the "real" realm, here comes my idea

It's impossible to make perfect balance around PVE without destroying PVP and vise-versa.
So would it be possible to just be able to create a copy of an existing character with only the gear/gems/potion he's wearing and send him to another realm/game idk something like PvP PoE where you can make different rules/patch/adjustement for PVP balance?
That way, you balance version A of the game around PvE without affecting version B for PVP and vise-versa. Just like 2 different game... just have to send a copy from A to B and B become total differnt rules for PVP balance.

Just an idea, might be terrible, also, sorry for my lame-attempt to be good in english, just trying my best here ^_^

If this wasn't as awful to read as I fear, then please, give me your opinion about this, guys!

I know what you are trying to say and it goes along with what I've suggested. They need to keep the two separate. They don't need to muck around with skills because they have ideas of this balanced PvP scenario. It will totally hose the PvE aspect of the game.

I feel another league is the perfect idea. They can balance till their eyes bleed there..hell hire a guy fulltime to do nothing but balance skills for pvp there.. that way the rest of us can go on hunting loots without our abilities being fucked over for "PVP Balance"

Pvp balance will NOT happen Chris. If you do balance it I will be truly amazed. You've said yourself that you are hardcore gamers... well them I'm sure there have been games you have played where you have totally been hosed over for the sake of PvP balance...

Make another league...leave the core leagues alone..well changing skills for reasons you've seen needed b/c of pure pve is fine.. but not for this PvP shit.
I think we should keep in mind that there are almost no places to level up beyond level 80 +, if not add more or act up on some level and also its difficulty, that today is very complicated, and would be good that you could get to fully develop the character, I feel that beyond level 80/83 except for level 71 + maps not up almost no experience and those maps are very difficult, and you can not be paying maps to raise some experience
"
hated3 wrote:
I think we should keep in mind that there are almost no places to level up beyond level 80 +, if not add more or act up on some level and also its difficulty, that today is very complicated, and would be good that you could get to fully develop the character, I feel that beyond level 80/83 except for level 71 + maps not up almost no experience and those maps are very difficult, and you can not be paying maps to raise some experience

act3x is very close, then act 4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info