Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

I dont see why you guys think fire trap is nerfed. Sure dual firetraps are no longer viable, but my build actually benefits greatly from this change. 4 second CD is obviously great, but to top it off my
would be buffed greatly because of the increased burning damage. Sure the tooltip DPS will go down, but who cares about Tooltip DPS nowadays?
One post a day, keeps the Death away
Brb making fire trapper
Another quality ZAP! post.
Also what will happen to skin transfers if the character dies in HC? I'm assuming the logical answer is that since you can only reclaim the item in default (since you died), the copied item also goes to default, but is that going to be the case?
"
If you get disconnected from the patching server the client will now error out rather than only downloading a partial patch.

If you stopped the old patches midway through, the amount already downloaded would be 'cached' and you could finish off the remaining amount the next time you open the client.

Does this new patch mean the 'cached' amount won't be there and you'll have to download the entire thing over if it stops before finishing?

Please say no ....

Why not introduce a mechanic where skills/anything would work differently in PvE and in PvP ?
IGN : RebornRarity
cam you skin swap uniques?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
BDtetra wrote:
I dont see why you guys think fire trap is nerfed. Sure dual firetraps are no longer viable, but my build actually benefits greatly from this change. 4 second CD is obviously great, but to top it off my
would be buffed greatly because of the increased burning damage. Sure the tooltip DPS will go down, but who cares about Tooltip DPS nowadays?

What a bad argument, your dps still goes down, your burn is based off the base damage that is getting reduced.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
"
Freeslana wrote:
"
BDtetra wrote:

What a bad argument, your dps still goes down, your burn is based off the base damage that is getting reduced.
Only ignite burning is based on initial fire damage. Fire trap also creates a burn zone that's separate from igniting. That burn zone is getting a ~50% damage increase, which is what he was talking about.
IGN: Totemofo
Burning Damage buffs DO increase the burning ground damage. Both Searing touch and the passives should effect this, which will both then multiply the already 1.5x multiplied base burning damage, which is crazy. If your just getting Fire Damage nodes, then you're DPS will go down, but if you are getting burning damage your DPS will definitely skyrocket.
Too late. You've lost me. I put up with the lag and desync on this game for way too long. When one of the races started the other night and lag went crazy, that was it. You can make up all the excuses you want for your desync and lag issues. Other games do not suffer these issues like Poe because they know better than to design it into the game. PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT!

I mean for God's sake you had to come up with a way for players to manually resync the game during play. Literally unheard of and pure ignorance. Now your lag is getting out of hand again.

Not another penny and not another thumbs up to another player from me. Good Luck. You're going to need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info