0.9.12 One-week Hardcore Ladder Race

"
lucky11as wrote:
Great router went out, just ported into pools and streams and now im in default :( anyways to get my char back or gotta make a new one.

The problem is you, YOU SUCK
0.9.12 Minion changes result: Minions became weaker without aura Support.
Repeating casts of skeletons is annoying(Totem soon)
Too many skill nodes at the starting point.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
You know whoever smelt it....

And I shouldn't have to point out that this grand display of wit WILL be the last post of 'off-topic' nature before more severe repercussions ensue.

Bitch please...

BTW RANK #15 noobies gettin to the top!
Meh, happily in the top ten and then I get retarded and afk in a corner while I answer the door...DED!
"
Angryafrican wrote:
Meh, happily in the top ten and then I get retarded and afk in a corner while I answer the door...DED!
I like to do that as well. So far I had twice a monster bashing on my high hp regen character and being unable to kill him :D
Never died to this.

I'm bored where is Hilbert he makes me laugh
"
wakkage wrote:
I'm bored where is Hilbert he makes me laugh

How about you suck some more dick?

RANK #12!
Damn, rank 12 already? You really must play a lot then, I hope with all that time spend on stupid vidya gamez you didn't forget to pay your taxes and have a life.
IGN: Yeph
RIP Panda did-int see him on the ladder this morning. Grab a coffee head to a few meetings, check the ladder again at lunch boom hes already 43... #12

There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David
Sooo this kind of race seems to me like a waste of time.... Don't get me wrong, i LOVE playing this game, but us people with jobs arent going to be able to compete with the ppl who sit on their computer all day. (thats not me bashing those people, i wish i was one of them!)
I think this was a really nice quest reward for killing the great white beast in normal difficulty. Level req. is 11.

Unavailable

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info