Prediction/Revelation on new unique items on Next patchs

How bout a high level melee dagger!!!!

Someone get on it! I'm broke
"
Bipolartuna wrote:
2 will be for low life, the other 2 for discharge, like the always are.

Nah
1) for any melee to compete caster for farming
2)for Summonner
3)uh
4)any melee
5)Low Life non-caster
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news:

Spoiler
This won't be in 11.3.

The good news:

Spoiler

"You can only deal damage with this weapon"

:X

Would have been interesting for a bear trap or EK build otherwise.

The fact that you are bound to a 106dps sword for damage seems like a deal breaker to me.
Last edited by Museifu on Jul 29, 2013, 11:05:09 PM
Spoiler

Does it work with Searing Bond?
Nice way to avoid RF ABUSE by the way XD

Sorry for spoiler
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 29, 2013, 11:09:08 PM
To Charan
Spoiler
"
Spoiler
"
Museifu wrote:
"

The bad news:

Spoiler
This won't be in 11.3.

The good news:

Spoiler

"You can only deal damage with this weapon"

:X

Would have been interesting for a bear trap build otherwise.

The fact that you are bound to a 106dps sword for damage seems like a deal breaker to me.

Spoiler
See above. The concern of what would happen to EK and Traps as a result of what is essentially Avatar of Fire is why the item was delayed in the first place. Thematically, 'She' wouldn't want to be used as a caster-stick, and mechanically, that'd be too easily exploited. I was extremely impressed when Carl came up with the stipulation. Extremely.

Also, this WILL work with WED and Catalyse...106dps? is that all you think it is? Seriously? :)

with
+

Build Demystified before its out XD
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 29, 2013, 11:19:38 PM
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
To Charan
Spoiler

with
+

Build Demystified before its out XD

Spoiler
Wouldn't the last line of the item cancel the SB damage?

The rest, yes. Increased burning damage, WED....I can't wait. Keep in mind this thing has to last until late 40s, level wise. The final version is, right now, a level 48 sword. I know for a fact that Goddess Bound lasts comfortably until 28. Someone I consulted about this feels this item, with the right build, could last well past cruel. We'll see.

Also, I made the burning duration half to prevent or at least discourage EleProlif abuse. It's fucking great for melee though. Imagine how quickly the life bar will drop when something is hit for 4/3 damage over 2 seconds rather than 4.

If they dont modify Searing Bond i think the last line wouldnt modify it since the damage come from and only from the totem

but it wouldnt be an abuse...
Man... a use for searing bond would be great
"
I concur, but I don't want my unique to be that use. I've said before that relying on a unique to 'fix' a skill or mechanic is poor form.

I do believe GGG agree with me there.

Im not saying it would fix it... it would bring a build that brings it into considerations

and GGG is already fixing searing for next patch

who know maybe its better that it doesnt work with your sword if they really fix it...
AKA make it a projectile or Fire
"

The bad news:

Spoiler
This won't be in 11.3.

The good news:

Spoiler

Gotta say that the 'uses both hand slots' trait is one of my absolute favorites in the game. If I ever got my hands on one of these I'd definitely have fun with it, too bad about it not being in 11.3.
Teehee, so you finally revealed it.
You're getting ME excited. What a beauty. Have to get one to put with my collection of Tipuas (2).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info