One Full Stash of Exalted Orb!! [VOD Updated] new noob list update

This guy has been getting his e-peen stroked on the forums for months. Doubt anything will be done. Would be great if it was, though I think his scams may qualify as legitimate gains.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Thank you jelly boys

At first I didn't expect this kind of reactions but this isn't that bad. haha

Your reactions make me so exited and happy XD

Can't wait to see other new jelly reactions

THX all
nice E-penis man, now please post pix of ur real penus
Forum pvp
Congrats on being the third or fourth richest player in game ;D

You got me beat by a mile xD
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Hi all, i checked and it is a fake picture.

If that picture was real, i would stopped the game right now.
There is enough hack/bot/dupe/scam in this game...
The economy is already broken, if GGG doesn't make a server reset when the game will be out, the population will not grow, but the game will die 2 month after it's out.
That game remember me a little bit Starwars the old republic, we were all "wow the game is out, i want to play!!!" 1 month after the game was dead with lot's of empty server, and today the game is a free to play...

You made a good game GGG, not the game of the 10 last years, but a good game, so check some mystake you made and mystakes that other game made, don't make the same.

See ya.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/338992/page/2

Same kind of people get most of riches IRL too, so good luck to OP, you can do the same IRL in US or Europe, don't waste your time here.
"
Redzor wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/338992/page/2

Same kind of people get most of riches IRL too, so good luck to OP, you can do the same IRL in US or Europe, don't waste your time here.

jesus, and look he edited every comment there to try to cover himself up lol.

so he's just a scammer, nothing to see here folks. doesn't take that many successful scams when we're talking about mirrors to get a stash full of exalts
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
Still an instantly forgotten nobody.
...ive reported this guy to GGG already by PM and with another thread, the thread got closed and no real response from GGG. Seems they arent doing anything about it/him.

Makes me sick tbh :(
Brutal necro, 8/10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info