One Full Stash of Exalted Orb!! [VOD Updated] new noob list update

a 2 month old account so this means you didnt earn any of those at all. nothing impressive at all here. i bet its on scrubcore aswell which means its worth practically nothing.
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!
"
Verboten247 wrote:
a 2 month old account so this means you didnt earn any of those at all. nothing impressive at all here. i bet its on scrubcore aswell which means its worth practically nothing.

just to clarify. Picture doesn't have to be from the account he posted it on.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Verboten247 wrote:

just to clarify. Picture doesn't have to be from the account he posted it on.

true but youtube account is also under same name which ofc still proves nothing but im also looking at any of the accounts in this thread and his trading thread praising the guy being a good fair trader and seeing they are ALL also about 2 months old. also he used this same account as soon as he made it to do mirror services and thats when his name really became sour
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!
Last edited by Verboten247 on Jun 27, 2013, 11:00:09 AM
So by posting that reddit link this kid just proved to everyone that he's a shady scamming piece of shit. Try not to shoot yourself in the head point blank next time you aim for the tree, OP.
This guy is a scammer check http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/321724/page/1/#p2798841

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/338992/page/1

He steals gear by pretending to offer mirror service.

Can A Dev seriously wipe his account and ban this guy please.
IGN - Endoplasm
well this is mostly GGG´s fault, the most dificult currency item has no real sink, because exalteds are completely useless, having 50-60 chaos give you better thances of geting the atributes you need than using 1 exalted.

if exalted had any real use (like mirrors) people would not be able to stack them like crazy instead they would spend them
IGN: RFFP
I actually get to use this one a second time!

Check it out, my shop skills > yours!
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
follow-up post: it is as I thought - RMT and other shady practices.

well done OP.

moderators please close this thread, and report this guy to GGG.
I would report him myself if I knew how.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
send an email: support@grindinggear.com

from my past experience - they clean up this kind of stuff quickly
Currency not spent is wasted currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info