One Full Stash of Exalted Orb!! [VOD Updated] new noob list update

Lol @ standard league. What a shit economy why do you guys even waste your time there.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
ShaeG wrote:
Lol @ standard league. What a shit economy why do you guys even waste your time there.

I like playing in Standard and care not at all about the game economy. Your over compensation impresses no one :).
We tested it extensively
"
ShaeG wrote:

LOL Important thing is that no matter which league you play, you will always be noob :)
Last edited by bearhunter_weed on Jun 27, 2013, 5:53:38 AM
you are the guy standing next to theat chest?
reported for bot use and RMT (maybe serious)

give me 20 and i'll wont report you
"
Icholas wrote:
"
ShaeG wrote:

I like playing in Standard and care not at all about the game economy. Your over compensation impresses no one :).

he's just upset because discharge builds are somehow ruining his fun lmao

look here what a baby

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/439749/page/1

[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Look how mad and defensive you all got because I said standard has a terrible economy.. And it does...lol Why so serious?

Are you guys nazi's? People can't have an opinion different than yours?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
Last edited by ShaeG on Jun 27, 2013, 6:27:11 AM
It's not the economy. He's the guy who knows this one recipe no-one else knows. Apparently it's for exalteds.
"
Jojas wrote:
It's not the economy. He's the guy who knows this one recipe no-one else knows. Apparently it's for exalteds.

Well, it's not. I can say that with certanty :)
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
ShaeG wrote:
Look how mad and defensive you all got because I said standard has a terrible economy.. And it does...lol Why so serious?

Are you guys nazi's? People can't have an opinion different than yours?

I told ya economy isn't important. Important thing is rhat you will always be noob in whatever league :) gl quiting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info