One Full Stash of Exalted Orb!! [VOD Updated] new noob list update

I thought the name was familiar so I looked in back posts. Yep, he had posted similar on May 20th and just early this morning he edited out that post. That makes him a very sorry ass troll. This is obviously faked. Unless he can get the GGG "Verified" seal of authenticity no one will ever believe this for a second.

Nice touch GGG having a verification on our posts to ensure the stash item is real and not Photoshop'ed. He has no way to do that since it is a fake.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 27, 2013, 7:41:50 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I thought the name was familiar so I looked in back posts. Yep, he had posted similar on May 20th and just early this morning he edited out that post. That makes him a very sorry ass troll. This is obviously faked. Unless he can get the GGG "Verified" seal of authenticity no one will ever believe this for a second.

Nice touch GGG having a verification on our posts to ensure the stash item is real and not Photoshop'ed. He has no way to do that since it is a fake.

I clicked on your ID and jeez noob talk too much

I can't prove you 1440exalts in game but I show you 600exalt through trade :)

Tell me if you wanna see.

And stop playing talk talk talk. Play the game mate!
Last edited by bearhunter_weed on Jun 27, 2013, 8:00:55 AM
Why do you think anyone gives a shit how many orbs you have? If anything it means you either (a) have more free time then the next guy or (b) you used a RMT site. Either way, it isn't a sign of skill or talent, so I am not sure why you are posting this. It's like my grandma hoping on this site and showing us pictures of all her porcelain cats.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Post verified exalt stacks or gtfo?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Why do you think anyone gives a shit how many orbs you have? If anything it means you either (a) have more free time then the next guy or (b) you used a RMT site. Either way, it isn't a sign of skill or talent, so I am not sure why you are posting this. It's like my grandma hoping on this site and showing us pictures of all her porcelain cats.

Woah Geez! Ur one of those talk-talk person too!

Stop talking and go play in Lunaris Temple

My best recommendation is MudFlats xD
Just a not so good troll
"
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

Y U SO TALK TALK TALK ALL THE TIME M8

come and lets party so i can stroke your e-peen until you shoot all your exalteds on the ground for me.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
cryptc wrote:
some poor sob that can't even afford extra stash tabs?

So many noobs are jelly on my thread!

Don worry I will add my stash when I fill four full stash of exalts :D

PS Lemme see wut u got on ur godly stash

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

Y U SO TALK TALK TALK ALL THE TIME M8

come and lets party so i can stroke your e-peen until you shoot all your exalteds on the ground for me.

Leave me your ign I will invite you
I guess you won Exalted hoarding simulator game, congrats, U da best

Have you tried playing PoE? Its great game IMO
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info