0.11.1c Patch Notes

I loved the name "tipua kaikohuru" and its a pity that it has been changed. What I found out about it on google: "Tipua" is a place or an item in which a ghost or soul (of a dead person) is living. Kaikohuru means murderer. For me it was the most fantastic name a sword could have in a fantasy game. Very pity that Charan changed it, would have loved more of these things.

I think if the game is for NZ, it needs a lot more maori stuff !
Last edited by Moonlight33 on Jun 27, 2013, 3:31:06 AM
So those patch notes explain why I died in a 66 map with no dangerous mods yesterday, but it doesn't explain why armour rating changed, does it?

I happened to make a screenshot of my stats right before the 0.11.1 patch, and after hearing the rumours about "secret armour buffs", made another one after 0.11.1b with the exact same configuration of items, auras, and Granite Flask. I didn't play that character at all in-between. My armour rating went up from 26k to 30k.

Now I'm not complaining, I'm just surprised that such a thing would change without anything in the patch notes that would explain this. Or if I'm just missing it, please drop me a hint.
Glad I'm not the only one that was confused when my 78 main died in a 66 HC map with no hard mods.. Sigh. Time for a poe break!
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.1c
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.1 where magic/rare/unique monsters did too much damage.

I knew something was wrong yesterday when I was playing. I died after a oneshot from kole where I used to could survive his attacks quite easily. Had some close calls in lunaris temple lvl 2 & 3 as well. First I thought it was my gear, but I only got upgrades, was kinda odd.

Thanks for the quick fix! Keep it up GGG!!

"
Donkeyramp wrote:
Glad I'm not the only one that was confused when my 78 main died in a 66 HC map with no hard mods.. Sigh. Time for a poe break!

"
Amaroid wrote:
So those patch notes explain why I died in a 66 map with no dangerous mods yesterday, but it doesn't explain why armour rating changed, does it?

Good to know I wasn't the only one!
Last edited by fgcewoud on Jun 27, 2013, 4:29:53 AM
I died too. Make a poll for roll back or char revive? I know that admins are gonna be its hardcore "duh" no roll back even if it is our fault. Btw you should look into instance crash in a3 lunaris cause thats how my 84 died in hc a long time ago. Afterwards i stopped playing ofc. Came back for onslaught and same old problems.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I have to say that i didn't really notice changes in incoming damage while i did run lvl 66 up to lvl 71 maps for about 5 hours. I guess i was lucky because i try to avoid any contact with mobs anyway with my current onslaught char. The one exception was the spider boss in an Overgrown Shrine map which has the ability to teleport right on ur face.. She took about 85% in one hit which seemed somewhat "appropriate" since i'm life based and because the map had extra fire damage.

In my opinion life nodes have been nerfed too much but thats another story.

Thanks for fixing it so fast GGG!
Last edited by symvar on Jun 27, 2013, 4:40:31 AM
"
Lightcraft wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

We are checking white mobs, and they appear not to markedly different. If anyone can give me further information on specific white monsters, specifying difficulty and other factors, that would be useful.

I thought merciless dock's white mobs were doing more then I was use to in the past few days. I shrugged it off as it was my judgement that was wrong but might be worth a check.

Phase Run mobs on Docks feel especially punishing lately compared to other mobs, but it might just be that my last two characters run next to no armour and my one before that had IR/75% phys resist and my feelings are just a bit off.

"
There's been a massive problem in regards to Alpha since the beginning. Either the testers are bad at testing, they aren't being listened to, or there's a huge disconnect between the players and devs.

"
Alfabetica wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I'm very sorry this got through both our quality assurance and the Alpha server.

They have a server of players testing the game. It still got through. Shit happens.
"
Donkeyramp wrote:

Same here, looks like I'll be spending most of my gaming time joining my freinds playing free to play Rift.
IGN: The_black_market
lol. I was doing a Dungeon map with my summoner in Onslaught and immediately noticed something is not right, when Brutus wiped out all my summons before they could even drop him to 3/4 health.

In retrospective, GTFO at that point was the right decision :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
What did you do to the eye that is in the center of the Demon Kings Horns?

That looks really bad compared to how it used to look like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info