0.11.1c Patch Notes

Some guys need to stop whining about bugs in new patches and unlucky deaths in HC.

The game is evolving, the devs are developing (surprise!) and this is how it should be.

If this means there will be some bugging bugs from time to time and some surprising changes you have to adept too, I say go for it.
Its still 100% worth it.

Nobody is perfect, no game is either.
But im always happy to see a new patch, not so happy about the last one (cause bugs!), but still you get what I mean, 90% of the changes and patches are great so far and a addition to the game.

The game is waaay more fun now precedent to the open beta release.

Keep up the good work!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
KalHirol wrote:

Some guys need to stop whining about bugs in new patches and unlucky deaths in HC.

The game is evolving, the devs are developing (surprise!) and this is how it should be.

If this means there will be some bugging bugs from time to time and some surprising changes you have to adept too, I say go for it.
Its still 100% worth it.

Nobody is perfect, no game is either.
But im always happy to see a new patch, not so happy about the last one (cause bugs!), but still you get what I mean, 90% of the changes and patches are great so far and a addition to the game.

The game is waaay more fun now precedent to the open beta release.

Keep up the good work!

Most people aren't complaining, they are just pointing out.
Awesome, fixes already :)

Regarding white mobs: Quarl said they are not marked differently, but are they not affected by the damage calculation changes? Physical damage additions are now scalled, isn't it part of how their damage is definied? Most easy checks would be skeletons on ledge and fellshrine ruins, definitely merciless byt I heard about even low level chars having problems.
Kole is back to being a kitten, and everything was right in the world.
ok now i know why we where dying the whole day while farming lunaris 3....
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
-Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.1 where magic/rare/unique monsters did too much damage.

So thats why i died on my 75 3.2 hp 75%reduction with granite on blacksmith in onslaught.
I always play carefully so before entering the map i opened the same on sc to check the dmg of the boss with a 2k(!?) armor 2.6 life char (with auras in hp) and i could facetank him with granites... So in onslaught i got 2 granites so that i would definitely NOT die.

Nevertheless 3.2 hp in ONE hit and i am left wondering what happened? The screen didn't have time to darken like it does when you are losing life. When i played this map in sc i made sure that i took enough hits from the boss so that at least one would be a crit and it brought me really low there 200-400 life but did not kill me.

I sincerely hope you are gonna do something about the characters lost cause i am sure that it's not how it's supposed to be. If it was vaal smash i wouldn't even bother posting cause this attack can be evaded and has a decent animation time to do so, but getting one shot by something that you got enough defensive stats to not do so is really not hardcore, its retarded.

P.S. I only melee.
P.S.2 I am sure you can recreate my char and run 10000000 dunes and see how many times it dies.
P.S.3 I am more mad about the items i grinded for hours to find/craft and the lost time for that not the xp and char.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jun 27, 2013, 2:18:07 AM
"
KalHirol wrote:

Some guys need to stop defending a developer when they make extremely stupid mistakes. It should have taken alpha testers all of 2 minutes to discover this bug. There should have been an emphasis on it in this particular case for obvious reasons. This isn't even the first time something this easy to catch has gotten through.

There's clearly been a problem in testing since the beginning. Map bosses, useless skills, extremely easy to spot damage bugs, etc. Instead of blindly praising/defending the devs for every little change they make, why not ask how such a simple mistake was made to begin with?

Over, and over, and over.

There's been a massive problem in regards to Alpha since the beginning. Either the testers are bad at testing, they aren't being listened to, or there's a huge disconnect between the players and devs.
Im concerned that you guys still appear to lack a dedicated test server/construct- an environment where you could spawn characters/monsters/items/gems at any level or state, see exact damage numbers and other stats in realtime and the like. Situations like this would be much less likely to occur if devs and alpha members had access to the tools needed to detect them in the first place.

Thanks for the quick patch nevertheless.
IGN: KoTao
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Lightcraft wrote:
We are checking white mobs, and they appear not to markedly different. If anyone can give me further information on specific white monsters, specifying difficulty and other factors, that would be useful.

Just to update this, our testing has not uncovered anything unusual with damage of normal monsters. Please post to Bug Reports with specific details if you do find a problem.

That explain why I got gibbed on my onslaught char in seconds. Oh well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info