0.11.1c Patch Notes

there will be bugs. ( use tactic : patch day, no play )
IGN TylordRampage
It would be awesome if we could get a button in the micro-transaction menu that grabbed all of our purchased cosmetics and placed them back in the menu therefore eliminating the need to search countless items to try and find what you did with one lol. WOULD BE AMAZING!!
IGN: Expert
"
PartzPOE wrote:
No rollback? wtf ...

When did the last rollback happen in POE? I can't even remember........
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
Hochep wrote:
After I die.. thx

Are all this guys crying who die to desync?
Hmm, ok, the most, but not all
"
Mr_B wrote:
"
"
Mr_B wrote:
ITT, people use an avoidable bug as a scapegoat for bad play to make themselves feel better.

Spoiler
including myself

how exactly do you avoid GGG fucking up and increasing monster damage by atleast 50% and get raped by something you should go through with ease? I had done 69-70maps with no problems but the next day get torn to pieces by a shit lvl 66 map that you previously could(should) clear while sleeping, driving and fucking a horse

Stop fucking whiteknighting when it is completely and utterly indisputable (insert degrading insult because you are not very smart), I was or used to be a big whiteknight for GGG but even back then this shit would be absurd to "backup". There is nothing but to agree that GGG fucked up.

LOL you are the definition of full on mad.

It doesn't matter if I am mad or not, the statement you made is utter shit and when it is countered you fall back on " ITROLOLOL U MAD HHEHEHE " which further proves how invalid the points you made are.
Last edited by neroscapegod on Jun 29, 2013, 1:10:02 PM
its pretty inexcusable for a bug like this to occur and cause deaths without compensation to players
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
its pretty inexcusable for a bug like this to occur and cause deaths without compensation to players

There's no way anyone could possibly show that their death was the direct result of this change and completely out of their control. Tons of people simply played through it for no extra reward, so why would they owe compensation to anyone?

Don't get me wrong, I agree it sucks that this happened and was simply written off as a "bug", but realistically you can't expect more than a notification and quick fix unless it outright broke the game.

I mean, all it takes is a little bit of lag (your end or GGG's end), a disconnect, a power outage, or a client crash during combat to virtually guarantee that your HC char is dead. All we can really do is enjoy the ride while its fun and be reasonable about our level of attachment and investment to our characters.
IGN: Calico_
"
flyyy wrote:
It would be awesome if we could get a button in the micro-transaction menu that grabbed all of our purchased cosmetics and placed them back in the menu therefore eliminating the need to search countless items to try and find what you did with one lol. WOULD BE AMAZING!!

+1 for the suggestion!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info