[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Hey Invalesco (AND Other Pros of this Build),

If I'm running Grace and took Iron Reflexes what do you think would provide better overall defense?

Chest with: 1000 ES
or
Chest with: 1450 EV / 600 ES

Thanks.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
DeathTouch wrote:
Hey Invalesco (AND Other Pros of this Build),

If I'm running Grace and took Iron Reflexes what do you think would provide better overall defense?

Chest with: 1000 ES
or
Chest with: 1450 EV / 600 ES

Thanks.

As for me, Discipline for ES build will always be better, than Grace. I made math about it, you can do it yourself too.
So, 300 ES >> 2000 evasion
Obviously, 400 ES >>>>>>> 1500 eva

If you want armour boost, take IR and use both Granite (+100% armour) and Jade (+100% eva) flasks. They provide immence armour boost without sacrificaing any other valuable defences. You wont need any more armour for CI build, because high HP pool (ES) is you MAIN defence.

You can use hybrid chest, if you feel, that geting proper colours on pure ES would be too hard. That is understandable. But never use hybrid chest for extra armour/evasion only, it isnt worth that.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Hello, i feel my dps is kinda low. Can you look this over and send me in right direction?
And should i go direct to VP now? or should i go to adders touch? i feel i need the adder tree for dps.

Dps: All unbuffed and not with blood rage going.
Duall strike: 3k
LS: 1804
Flicker: 2100
ES with discipline: 4555
EV: 2870

Gear.
Spoiler

PAssives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAW8FfQ5IEHsRLxGWFdcWvxnXHNweGiepKCorCiymLL8vbzBUNAo2PTdmN4M4GzyORwZWY1bqV8lfamHicFJwVnC7fll_xoRIhq6H24hCiGuMC5Abkc-TJ5lXmZqaE52jpn-m66c0sbO0DLTFtUi297l8vjrAUcEAwcXC7MNt14bZE9sa29TjhOQR6f7quutj7BjssO1B8-r1S_-T

Might asvell mention that im in domi, and down to 4 ex left to spend on gear. So i cant afford the best gear.
Last edited by mortenaa on Feb 11, 2014, 5:47:35 AM
"
mortenaa wrote:
Hello, i feel my dps is kinda low. Can you look this over and send me in right direction?
And should i go direct to VP now? or should i go to adders touch? i feel i need the adder tree for dps.

Dps: All unbuffed and not with blood rage going.
Duall strike: 3k
LS: 1804
Flicker: 2100
ES with discipline: 4555
EV: 2870

Gear.
Spoiler

PAssives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAW8FfQ5IEHsRLxGWFdcWvxnXHNweGiepKCorCiymLL8vbzBUNAo2PTdmN4M4GzyORwZWY1bqV8lfamHicFJwVnC7fll_xoRIhq6H24hCiGuMC5Abkc-TJ5lXmZqaE52jpn-m66c0sbO0DLTFtUi297l8vjrAUcEAwcXC7MNt14bZE9sa29TjhOQR6f7quutj7BjssO1B8-r1S_-T

Might asvell mention that im in domi, and down to 4 ex left to spend on gear. So i cant afford the best gear.

Your DPS is quite alright considering you're only at level 60+. Your ES on the other hand is rather impressive for the kind of gear that you have. I think you can afford to respec some points from the ES circle if your priority is DPS and spend them instead on the adder's touch cluster, then head on down to VP, grabbing the shield nodes along the way.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Hi
I have been using this build to make a very simmilar one myself but I can't really decide on what's best.
I've been using the eye of chayula unique for a while but as i'm getting closer to VP I'm wondering whether it's better to keep using it and stay evasion based or take IR and US en get a different, better amulet.
I think that if I'm going IR than getting US is probably the best since the 5% base evasion is probably not worth the stats I lose from not having a good amulet so that's not rly an option.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before and I haven't seen it.

Thanks already for the possible guidelines.

TheRelativeGenius
thanks for info. im 65 now, 2 points more in dps. tryed vs kole instakill. tryed a 66 map. died fast. So back to leveling at docks i guess :) But build is awsome. i love it. Great fun!
"
Hi
I have been using this build to make a very simmilar one myself but I can't really decide on what's best.
I've been using the eye of chayula unique for a while but as i'm getting closer to VP I'm wondering whether it's better to keep using it and stay evasion based or take IR and US en get a different, better amulet.
I think that if I'm going IR than getting US is probably the best since the 5% base evasion is probably not worth the stats I lose from not having a good amulet so that's not rly an option.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before and I haven't seen it.

Thanks already for the possible guidelines.

TheRelativeGenius

Oh, I view it as the other way round haha. The only reason I've specced for IR is because US is great. Going US allows you to get an ammy upgrade which helps alot in terms of DPS. If not for US, I'd not take IR at all tbh.

Once u get US, you'll realise how much of a dps upgrade a good rare ammy will be over chayula.

"
mortenaa wrote:
thanks for info. im 65 now, 2 points more in dps. tryed vs kole instakill. tryed a 66 map. died fast. So back to leveling at docks i guess :) But build is awsome. i love it. Great fun!

You're welcome :)

You really shouldn't be hoping to facetank kole and win at your level and with ur gear :p

I daresay if you use chayula instead of your rare ammy, you'll find it much easier going in a map. Tbh though level 65 is still on the low side to be doing maps. I wouldn't be in a hurry if I were you.
Build of the Week 14
Hey guys,

I'm thinking of respeccing my tree a bit in order to include Vaal Pact and Iron Reflexes. Which of the two builds do you guys think is the best?

Build 1: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0OSBB7ES8RlhUgFdcWvxjbGYYZ1xzcHaoeGh6BIWAnqSgqKLUppSo4Kk0rCiymLL8s6S9vMFQ0CjY9N2Y3gz8nQKBGcUcGSshLjU4qVmNW6luvX2pjQ2-ecFJwVnC7dPF_xoMJhq6H24hCiGuMC5Abks2S85MnmVeZmpoTnaOeuaXLpn-m66c0rEexs7QMtMW1SLb3uXy-OsEAwcXC7MNtykrXhtkT2xrb1N0N4YjjhOn-6yzrY-wY7LDtQe9O8-r1S_yr_xz_kw==

Build 2: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAecFfQW1DPIOSBB7ES8RlhLhFdcWvxjbGdUZ1xpVGtsbrR4aHoEhYCepKCootSmlKjgrCiy_L28wVDMMNug94j7PQKBHBkjuS41OKlFHVmNW6lb6W69famEhY0Nko3BScFZwu3Txf8aGrofbiEKIa4wLjb-QG5lXmZqaE52jnrmfy6Lqpcumf6c0sbO0xbVItve307l8vea-OsEAwcXC7MNt14bXy9kT2xrb1N0N44Tp_utj7BjssO1B7g7vTvPq9Uv5Y_yr_MX-K_8c_5P_3g==

Feedback would be much appreciated about which is better and why.
"
Hey guys,

I'm thinking of respeccing my tree a bit in order to include Vaal Pact and Iron Reflexes. Which of the two builds do you guys think is the best?

Build 1: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0OSBB7ES8RlhUgFdcWvxjbGYYZ1xzcHaoeGh6BIWAnqSgqKLUppSo4Kk0rCiymLL8s6S9vMFQ0CjY9N2Y3gz8nQKBGcUcGSshLjU4qVmNW6luvX2pjQ2-ecFJwVnC7dPF_xoMJhq6H24hCiGuMC5Abks2S85MnmVeZmpoTnaOeuaXLpn-m66c0rEexs7QMtMW1SLb3uXy-OsEAwcXC7MNtykrXhtkT2xrb1N0N4YjjhOn-6yzrY-wY7LDtQe9O8-r1S_yr_xz_kw==

Build 2: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAecFfQW1DPIOSBB7ES8RlhLhFdcWvxjbGdUZ1xpVGtsbrR4aHoEhYCepKCootSmlKjgrCiy_L28wVDMMNug94j7PQKBHBkjuS41OKlFHVmNW6lb6W69famEhY0Nko3BScFZwu3Txf8aGrofbiEKIa4wLjb-QG5lXmZqaE52jnrmfy6Lqpcumf6c0sbO0xbVItve307l8vea-OsEAwcXC7MNt14bXy9kT2xrb1N0N44Tp_utj7BjssO1B7g7vTvPq9Uv5Y_yr_MX-K_8c_5P_3g==

Feedback would be much appreciated about which is better and why.

I would go for the 2nd version. US allows you to use a different ammy besides chayula which will be a massive DPS boost. If you can get 20% increased max ES on that ammy as well, you'll end up with a higher ES as compared to the first.

The additional evasion (IR) bonus isn't really that necessary if you're relying on offense (VP) for defense. As long as you have enough ES to not one shot yourself, you'll be fine.
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:

Oh, I view it as the other way round haha. The only reason I've specced for IR is because US is great. Going US allows you to get an ammy upgrade which helps alot in terms of DPS. If not for US, I'd not take IR at all tbh.

Once u get US, you'll realise how much of a dps upgrade a good rare ammy will be over chayula.

I daresay if you use chayula instead of your rare ammy, you'll find it much easier going in a map. Tbh though level 65 is still on the low side to be doing maps. I wouldn't be in a hurry if I were you.

TY for the answer.

Yes I was also thinking like you are I think. Maybe I just explained it the wrong way but I just want to be immune to stuns. But Ty for the help i'll be getting US as soon as possible then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info