[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

looks very nice, glad my build works for you in Anarchy.
aim for daggers with increased base crit and jewelary with accuracy.
I also see that you decided to take Unwaveling stance last. This will cause you a lot of deaths i suspect.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 13, 2013, 1:01:55 PM
Hey nice build and amazing video, Im new to the game but I wanted to try this build out with a witch only I don't want to mess it up any tips?
"
NeraMorte wrote:
Hey nice build and amazing video, Im new to the game but I wanted to try this build out with a witch only I don't want to mess it up any tips?

Starting as a witch you loose two passive points for nothing. If that's ok with you - go for it.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 13, 2013, 1:03:36 PM
"
Xavyer wrote:

I also see that you decided to take Unwaveling stance last. This will cause you a lot of deaths i suspect.

Why would US cause me deaths?

EDIT: Okay, got it, yes, I will have it very late. But it's Softcore, it's fine so far.
Last edited by Lydrica on Jun 13, 2013, 1:29:01 PM
With the changes you made to the build since the patch picking up IR and US, do you see it having more survivability in HC and Onslaught?
"
Dravok wrote:
With the changes you made to the build since the patch picking up IR and US, do you see it having more survivability in HC and Onslaught?

It definately provides more survivability, it became better against punchture, charges and reflect. But i can't really say how good will it be on HC now as i can't force myself to play carefully to try it myself :) I am a reckless player but maybe in the hands of a carefull expirienced HC player it will be as great on HC as it is on SC. It still it is very gear dependant so i can't recommend this buils as a first one in Onslaught. Need to have some currency to afford at least decent ES chest.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 14, 2013, 4:26:21 AM
"
Dravok wrote:

Wood never even attempt anything close to this build in HC/Onslaught

Currently lvl 69 haven't even started maps and I have 126 deaths

It's fun as fuk (one of the most fun builds I've ever played) but the play style is extremely volatile and unforgiving.

Also without a 500++ ES 5L or 6L this build is basically 2k life without vaal pact...
This is definitely not for any HC. Indeed the build is super super gear dependent and even with that, chill monsters fuck ur *** kinda hard.

"
razale wrote:

I'm 72, have over 130 death but 110 of them are actually doing Piety on every difficulty (Merci Piety cost me around 70 Death).

Also, very fun build, try it out :)

Bump to Xavyer for coming up with it
"
Lydrica wrote:
This is definitely not for any HC. Indeed the build is super super gear dependent and even with that, chill monsters fuck ur *** kinda hard.

"
razale wrote:

I'm 72, have over 130 death but 110 of them are actually doing Piety on every difficulty (Merci Piety cost me around 70 Death).

Also, very fun build, try it out :)

Bump to Xavyer for coming up with it

Well, i play a crit dual dagger shadow based on this build in HC, ofc no deaths yet :p
Lvl 62 right now and cruising through the game.

This can be done, just do the normal things you would do when playing HC, overlvl a bit, life, life, life and res at 75% all the time. The only reason i havn't changed to CI yet is the lack of a good bodyarmor. Dualstrike with multistrike and splash is the combo i have used all the way till now. This build is so much fun when you crit the Shi* out of the mobs and everything explodes around you with blood and bones flying around :D
hmm can list the skills u used on first page?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info