Veiled Chaos Deleted

LOL. And people thought GGG would give them something without first taking something even better away.

Seriously though. WTF are they thinking? All this will do is make the cost of the new aisling skyrocket and using it will only be justified on top end crafts. It will be yet another absurdly expensive crafting currency that only the top 1% uses. Great job GGG /s.
Last edited by Paradoxoglanis on Mar 14, 2024, 7:28:27 PM
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2024, 2:02:53 PM
they should have kept Veiled chaos orb and add a "veiled exalted orb" for aisling craft
people wanted to trade it without needing tft, it was a fair request and they got what they asked for.

seems like a good change to me. if you want to use one go farm one like you did before with aisling. veiled chaos were never as good as aisling.
I think the changes are pretty brilliant actually.

I think everyone already expected aisling being itemized would result in it either being more rare or a lot less useful in return.

For me at least this feels like much better middle ground than I had expected.

Sure my brain is tossing around idea's on how to overcome the new pain point's this introduces but for me at least that is all part of the fun.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
people wanted to trade it without needing tft, it was a fair request and they got what they asked for.

seems like a good change to me. if you want to use one go farm one like you did before with aisling. veiled chaos were never as good as aisling.

Ah yes. Just spend 10 div on an aisling orb instead of 20c on a veiled chaos. Thats fine because its a "better craft". /s
Pro:
- It's valuable and very easily farmable even in early maps with garbage gear as it doesn't rely on map tiers.
- You can now save up multiple "Aislings" and have multiple tries at once.
- Tradeable.

Con:
- Low to midtier crafts are more expensive as the price of "Aislings" is balanced around the most profitable one.
- Using veiled chaos orbs to unlock benchcrafts is no longer a viable option.

Seems fine to me, tbh.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
Pro:
- It's valuable and very easily farmable even in early maps with garbage gear as it doesn't rely on map tiers.
- Tradeable.

Con:
- Low to midtier crafts are more expensive as the price of "Aislings" is balanced around the most profitable one.

Seems fine to me, tbh.

You are assuming that it has a high drop rate and isnt alvl limited.
"
"
Scarletsword wrote:
Pro:
- Tradeable.

Con:

Seems fine to me, tbh.

You are assuming that it has a high drop rate and isnt alvl limited.

I'm assuming it's only available from Aisling and maybe red altars [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Mar 14, 2024, 8:35:41 PM
I'm unclear on something. Does this mean you no longer need Aisling in research when fighting Cat? In other words, no matter how butchered the investigation is all you need is to do the boss fight to get the veiled orb? Surely there's gonna be new rewards to incentivize people to put effort into the mechanic, right?
It's much easier to print aislings now that the orb is a 100% drop and you can just run mastermind's lair all day long with the proper atlas setup without having to worry about getting the members in the correct place.

A well overdue and needed QoL change and less power for tft.
Now we only need a rework or the removal of the mirror of kalandra and the game would be back in a much better state hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info