[3.25] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

nevermind... 8% chance to gain frenzy on unique enemy hit.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Jul 19, 2024, 6:20:08 PM
"
minarino wrote:
Dear sir. I'm trying this build right now. I just want to know where the source or fortification for this build. i see through the gear and skill gem and skill tree. there no fortification added. While in POB the fortification in ticked.. Btw thank for the build. Really love the builds

Body armour implicit OR double weapon corrupt (very expensive)

"
IcyIgnorence wrote:
really wanna try your Flicker build in 3.25, never playeed it. looks like best time to try out! will you update it for 3.25 ? wiable with HH for more fun ?

3.25 is in the works, I'm very busy ATM, but I'll do my best to update everything ASAP. 3.25 is a very good melee league, this build included. Some new mechanic and passives could be very good, I'll have to cook up decent changes soon.
Looking forward to it, thanks!
I think a big thing will be how to solve Rage uptime smoothly and fixing 8.5 aps to something more comfortable without relying on multiple +1 frenzy corrupts or rings.
Hopefully some of the Dannig crafts help with this.
Any ideas about grabbing the new reservation nodes to run tempest shield and cap block 65/65?
"
N3ptuneee wrote:
Any ideas about grabbing the new reservation nodes to run tempest shield and cap block 65/65?

Not sure about tempest shield, but for block cap might have an idea. not sure exactly how to figure out jewel placement but essentially;

-impossible escape with "blood magic"
- grab "as the mountain" node for block chance and 3% max block

and then the block mastery this build normally grabs instead grab:

1% chance to block spell damage per 5% Chance to block attack damage on the mastery node where deflection is since you already spec into it probably.

should net you something like 68%/65% considering versatile combatant's change.

Hope this is a viable solution... now whether or not its the actual perfect solution...no clue I'm not a build maker.

also in that same impossible escape setup you can grab some rage related nodes or even endurance charge generation when you are hit.. so there might be more to it than what i mentioned above.
Last edited by purr3k1ng on Jul 21, 2024, 7:18:50 PM
MAGEFIST posted a video on Flicker Strike 3.25 - maybe you will find some info there usefull, would love to use Flicker on 3.25 ^^
I'm thinking about league starting this, is there a preferred leveling path prior to getting the EE resolute technique set up?

E:Nevermind just saw the notes section of the PoB.
Last edited by Raioner00 on Jul 22, 2024, 1:43:42 PM
"
Nero__ wrote:
Looking forward to it, thanks!
I think a big thing will be how to solve Rage uptime smoothly and fixing 8.5 aps to something more comfortable without relying on multiple +1 frenzy corrupts or rings.
Hopefully some of the Dannig crafts help with this.

I'm planning to run this build (not as league start but soon after) thus I'm also looking a bit into this. I might not grasp every details about the build but the Rage uptime could be solved by the rage node nord-west of Versatile Combattant maybe ?

1 Rage On Hit / 3 Rage when hit / 8% increased armour / 1% increased armour per rage / 9 maximum rage (with Mastery) seems huge.

and this could allow the use of Eviscerate/Divine Retribution retaliation skill instead of the Riposte setup which is dead anyway

Just some thoughts
Last edited by Azufael on Jul 23, 2024, 10:01:34 AM
I'm curious to see if we'll have weapon enchants that could soft replace EE making the build easier to league start, or even be SSF possible.
GL HF
Last edited by Elvulith on Jul 23, 2024, 6:52:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info