Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

there will probably be a transfigured gem for the current vortex
i know i likely wont get an answer but i´ll ask anyways, how come you nerfed shattering steel this much`? the 50% more damage per consumed steelshard being gone is an absolutely insane nerf to the damage on a skill that pretty much no one besides me and the 3 people i sent my build to played :/

i really hope the Trans Gem version of it gets some of that damage back because this changed reduced the damage of my build by roughly 80% in total and i really love the skill.

i do like the change that we no longer need to "reload" charges but if it means losing 80% of my effective DPS i´d rather have the old version and deal with the clunk.

PLEASE GGG, i beg you, do not ruin this skill gem like this :/
No wispering ice/icestorm buffs/changes again..
I don't understand why Vortex had to be nerfed 4 different ways. Oh, that's right, have to balance it for Ruthless, because the streamers said so. That's what matters... Even though it was clearly said If something has to be balance for ruthless, then it will be nerfed only for Ruthless.

2% of the player base is using it and it get's nerfed 4 different ways, but 18% can be playing Tornado shot and we'll just give that slap on the wrist.

Nerfed 4 different ways. Why not just remove it from the game?
Last edited by Valkaneer on Dec 4, 2023, 1:36:32 AM
Please Make our Christmas and Buff the Gladiator fitting to those amazing gem buffs for bleed bow.
How does brand activation frequency interact with the server tick rates?

Penance brand with the 0.1s activation frequency + swiftbrand would already bring it to 0.066. Add 100% cast speed and it would be at 0.033s

Or does the stages roll over if skipping server ticks?
"
Do Micro-Distillery Belts disable a Tincture placed in the 5th flask slot?
No, as Tinctures are not flasks.

bro are you sure?
that's so busted
inc 60% progenesis, eat shit pathfinders and mageblood enjoyers
Last edited by Covertghost on Dec 4, 2023, 3:58:59 AM
"
New:The Divine Font at the end of the Labyrinth is now a gem crafting device that can modify your skill and support gems by turning them into Transfigured Gems, add Quality or Experience to Gems, or sacrifice a Gem for one or more Treasure Keys to open Izaro's Chests.

Does this mean support gems will also be getting transfigured options?
not yet, but u can turn the same types into int/str/dex gems
i figure transfigured supports are next patch
they still haven't finished skill gems, ain't no way they're dumping supports
Last edited by Covertghost on Dec 4, 2023, 4:08:44 AM
I spent so much time in the lab. I hate the lab. Now everything has been in vain.

MfG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info