Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

Just for my understanding, why did you delete vortex from the game? It wasnt even that popular or strong.

How about finally nerfing Tornado Shot instead :D
Will explosive concoction and poisonous concoction be allowed to use tinctures? The wording currently does not allow them to, but the "all hits can ignite" implicit is very juicy for explosive concoction specifically... Just a thought that it would be nice to be able to use...
Sic. Talamoana Exiles!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
EK without proj speed is barely playable tho
Please put transfigured gem elsewhere and not in LAB.

In LAB, all you need is 1 DC to ruins everything.

Or at least, put the FONT crafting in hideout after you beat Izaro.

Otherwise it's gonna be crap league.

This is supposed to be the meta changing thing, except walled behind stable internet connection.

Even Ultimatum have the same concept, 1 DC no rewards.

Man, this league gonna sux.
Uh, the new Greatsword Blade trap looks really funky!
I will make a build with that for sure.
"
5K0RP10 wrote:
Well, that's unfortunate, losing the ability to get 1 very rare hideout and 4 extremely rare hideouts, with only 1 extremely rare added. There goes my strategy for currency, since loot is so bad.

Would it be so bad if all the maps with in the atlas all the time and we just got some extra atlas passives as a result - nope, that would make the atlas passive tree to much fun for us "normies".

every additional sentence I read makes me laugh harder.
Great work.

Quick Feedback:

Cremation was nerfed considerably (which I assume was not intended). The skill lost its +1 geyser helm enchant (33% more damage) and received 5% faster projectile spawn instead (5% on top of the deleted alt. quality).

This means cremation lost nearly 22% damage. Seeing as the skill was pretty clearly not OP before, I am wondering if you would consider adding the additional geyser back to the gem base itself?

Thanks for your hard work.
BUFF GLADIATOR , ITS ALL IM ASKIN FOR TO CHRISTMAS
"
remixzwE wrote:
How about finally nerfing Tornado Shot instead :D

This.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info