3.22.1d Hotfix 3

Not for me, still getting repeated "vk::blah-blah::device lost" crashes in areas with other players thanks to MTX of other players. Let us turn this off so that we can make trades with the ridiculous system that is currently implemented for trading without crashing!

Memory usage has gone from consistently just over 1GB to over 5/6GB with one of the last two hotfixes.
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
Oh great, still no performance fix. I'm having such a blast not being able to play the game for the past almost 3 months now. Can't wait to not be playing the game for another 3, and the 3 after those 3. Hooray!

So glad I still can't use my mid-range setup to play PoE. How dare I even hope to play this game on my RTX 2060. Clearly not enough to play this awesome new game. Yay!

Thank you so much for entirely ignoring the performance issues! My favourite company <3.

I'm running a 5800X3D with my RTX2060 and I'm getting 300fps in hideout and 120+ in maps. Super juiced maps with party play, worst drop I have seen is 60fps.

I'd suggest having a look at your CPU or SSD.
"
Zirax696 wrote:
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
Oh great, still no performance fix. I'm having such a blast not being able to play the game for the past almost 3 months now. Can't wait to not be playing the game for another 3, and the 3 after those 3. Hooray!

So glad I still can't use my mid-range setup to play PoE. How dare I even hope to play this game on my RTX 2060. Clearly not enough to play this awesome new game. Yay!

Thank you so much for entirely ignoring the performance issues! My favourite company <3.

I'm running a 5800X3D with my RTX2060 and I'm getting 300fps in hideout and 120+ in maps. Super juiced maps with party play, worst drop I have seen is 60fps.

I'd suggest having a look at your CPU or SSD.

Are you for real? There are literally hundreds of people having these problems. This is insane. It's been one of the two most talked about things on this forum for months, and still, someone always comes along and is like "Well, I... am not having that problem, so it must be you."

It's the game. GGG themselves said that it's the game! Holy crap.
Last edited by GregoryAdams on Oct 23, 2023, 10:43:26 AM
These are people who come to the doctor to say that there is nothing wrong with them.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
GregoryAdams wrote:

Are you for real? There are literally hundreds of people having these problems. This is insane. It's been one of the two most talked about things on this forum for months, and still, someone always comes along and is like "Well, I... am not having that problem, so it must be you."

In the meanwhile most players don't have any issues at all, actually even better performance than before ever since they put on the patch. No surprise cause the old engine is pretty damn old and didn't really took much advantage of the new tech we have these days.
If it was the patch fault everyone would have issues, yet only the small minority complains about some sort of performance issues whether they are caused by their decade old and outdated system or incapability to use settings or their pc setup properly lol. Let's slap in a 4090 ti, gotta be a good system!
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Oct 24, 2023, 12:50:33 AM
"
Pashid wrote:

In the meanwhile most players don't have any issues at all, actually even better performance than before ever since they put on the patch.

Yes, I never disputed that. I wrote hundreds, and I meant exactly that. PoE has close to 100k players on average.

"
Pashid wrote:

If it was the patch fault everyone would have issues,

That's not true. There is a wide variety of systems, and I'm confident they tested many common configurations. But the problem with compatibility is that it by definition almost never impacts everyone.

"
Pashid wrote:

yet only the small minority complains

Percentage-wise, maybe. I don't have numbers. GGG said they acknowledge the issues and are dealing with it, so I don't think it's a small number of people. Do you have the numbers?

"
Pashid wrote:

about some sort of performance issues whether they are caused by their decade old and outdated system

That would make sense IF it was overall performance. That's not the case most of the time, it's more freezes when certain specific effects are supposed to load.

"
Pashid wrote:

or incapability to use settings or their pc setup properly lol.

What does that even mean? Actually, explain this statement. How exactly are people using their computers improperly. I'm very curious. I'm a software developer, so please don't hold back. I'll do my best to keep up with your technical analysis.

"
Pashid wrote:

Let's slap in a 4090 ti, gotta be a good system!

Sure, that would indeed likely be a decent system, assuming the other components are on a similar level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info