3.22.1d Hotfix 3

3.22.1d Hotfix 3

• Fixed a client crash related to the "of the Grave" Glove Enchantments that could occur when playing in a party.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2023, 3:35:49 PM
No performance fix. Nice.
I believe this might not be the only fix as nobody in our group has glove enchants as we are running a culler setup.

if anyone crashes or leaves through a portal they are unable to return to the map and immediately crash to login screen. We are able to replicate this on demand.

This seems to be more prevalent when there are a lot of hidden drops in a juiced map.

Edit:
to reiterate from another post by ilikekitty, this started happening after the 9/28 patches and hotfixes.
Last edited by ps7ekken on Oct 9, 2023, 7:33:37 PM
pls fix performance ty
still no performance fix? lol
Poggers
I am still Crashing after death and resurrecting at the checkpoint, and crashing right after. Repeatable.
still no TOTA one-shot nerf

I guess they want you to get one-shot, revive and get one-shot right away again and repeat until you lose the match or get fed up and quit

Can you please support ps5? I've been playing less than 3 months and have given yall hundreds. I wanted to support you guys. Please give back by optimizing the game for ps5 and stop stealing hard earned xp on death. 99% of my deaths are unknown. Just random one shots by magic monsters with 50k Armour and all 4 resistances max
My magmatic impending doom still does not work when it's in shako,when would it be fixed?I want to make my build video with this skin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info