3.22.1d Hotfix 3

pls add tottoo, omen. weap passiv tree to CORE! pls GGG! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3420064
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 17, 2023, 6:05:51 AM
Keep up your “good” work POUHAHAHAHA

Logged in Diablo II: Resurrected.

Enjoy my $50 ba-bye.

Not surprising with constant crashes throughout the campaign if you do Maligaro's map, you die 3 times right before Maligaro dies, then you have to run all the way back for the quest item each, and every time, you run to Arakaali, and the game crashes 3 times, you over a week later want a belt to enchant, you remember the game crashed at the last Izaro when you needed to do the ascendancies, and no surprise but yes it crashed again.

This time -60 chaos if PoE manages to even get any new players under these circumstances where the game runs so poorly even on high-end systems I will be beyond surprised, I don't want it to be this way but it is I have not exaggerated anything here this actually happened on this character ''DefensivityMarauder'' I'm not playing anything graphically intensive I just run righteous fire.

I tried to turn off or lower ALL settings this should not be happening with an I9 12900k, and a 3080, not a single GGG employee has reached out to me to aid with the crashing problems or provide any kind of solution, all I got was other players giving unhelpful suggestions that don't change anything even though their intentions are good in a way that makes it even more frustrating since there is no fix from my end that I can implement.
Hello guys.
Did something go wrong with cyclone?

Or hollow palm......

Or dancing dervish....

Simply doesn't do any damage now.

Ignore me....my fault :)
Last edited by Hazzoid on Oct 19, 2023, 11:41:57 AM
Can't play until performance is addressed.
"
Keep up your “good” work POUHAHAHAHA

Logged in Diablo II: Resurrected.

Enjoy my $50 ba-bye.

Good god man, how many of those are trade bots. Is everyone basically ssf. This is worse than Kalanra (which I enjoyed despite its faults).

I wonder how much stress it gives them that the majority of their playerbase dips out completely after a month. Holy cow.
Not really a surprise and a common occurrence in every league.
We are almost two months in and most people usually quit after 1/2 of the league cause they have already accomplished their goals early on or after the half time.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Oct 19, 2023, 4:13:29 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
Not really a surprise and a common occurrence in every league.
We are almost two months in and most people usually quit after 1/2 of the league cause they have already accomplished their goals early on or after the half time.

True, Is there in each league they implemented a performance engine that messed up performance?

The patch was released almost a month before Ancestors in my opinion they have to be stubborn to continue on their path. The fact is that they are making PoE1 unplayable for a lot of people. If I were the boss of the company it would have been a long time ago I would have said okay do a games launchers like EVERY OTHER GAMES, No need to have a baccalaureate to know that there is a lot of money that will be lost and spent in other games.

EDIT: And what even worst
Initial release date: October 23, 2013

Don't tell me 10 years later you don't know how your script work.

Last edited by TWEEKERFORLIFE on Oct 19, 2023, 8:50:00 PM
The patch didn't changed anything about the player count tho, cause amusingly enough the player retention was just as high as every other league even with the so called "terrible" performance. It's just normal that people quit before or about the mid way of the league cause they are simply done with their stuff.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
roundishcap wrote:

I wonder how much stress it gives them that the majority of their playerbase dips out completely after a month. Holy cow.

Probably not as much as some would think.

Make most of their money at the start of the league with hype(I've spent a decent amount, and I have never added money to my account beyond the first week of the league)

As people drop off the servers are in a better state.

Less people saying XYZ needs to be fixed so they can focus on next league content.

Chris was on a podcast talking about how people come back for the next one(league) a lot, and that it's fine to even skip a league if it's not your thing to prevent burn out.

Them coming back for the next one starts the cycle of giving money to them again during hype.

Personally, I like dropping out after hitting 40/40. PoE is my favorite game, but I don't want to play it all league, I want to have my fun, drop out and be excited for the next new batch of content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info