time for 20% death penalty

"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
Not even one week into the league and already lvl 97 without any rotas, 5ways or any other carries. GGG LEVELING IS TOO QUICK, 20% EXP ON DEATH PENALTY!

There are people in HCSSF at 100 already. Maybe it’s time for you to move there or, if you think you’re not good enough for HC, to Ruthless.

Ruthless is not 20%. I want it in regular league. IT IS ABOUT TIME.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Maybe before making higher death penalty they should improve servers and introduce rollback? I have 500mb/s internet and die several times at delves purely due to high Latency.
this game has strayed so far from its roots.

we used to take months to get to 100.

people getting to 100 in a short few days takes away from the accomplishment of our veteran players who had to buy t16s at 1 exalt each.

i say we make a 100% xp penalty to compensate. the game is just too easy right now.

you got 99% xp and you died? have fun trying again with 0%! you need to be punished for playing badly.

also reaching 100 itself is unethical. you have one passive point and a few extra HP. THATS HUGE!.

why do level 100s not care about dying anymore? its unfair to the ones who are below 100.

we need players to take the game seriously and actually worry about dying instead of the current glass cannon meta.

to do so we should make it so that level 100 that die are voided. you should have been more careful with the choices you make.

if you're not even worried about dying, whats the point of even playing?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by exsea on Dec 15, 2023, 2:54:19 AM
"
exsea wrote:
we need players to take the game seriously and actually worry about dying instead of the current glass cannon meta.

I mean if you believe literally every Deadeye on this forum they have already done that by making the league mechanic "impossible"
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
exsea wrote:
why do level 100s not care about dying anymore? its unfair to the ones who are below 100.

to do so we should make it so that level 100% that die are voided.

That's right, void the buggers!
Bump! GGG, it is sbout time for higher exp penalty.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Nay, death should be permanent in SC!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Thanks guys, now they're gonna do it.
"
Osirius wrote:
Imagine caring about someone else's build enough that you want to make the game more inconvenient.

Textbook definition of PoEs design philosophy?
Last edited by navigator4223 on Feb 27, 2024, 11:51:23 PM
just make all maps and encounters have a "characters that die in this map are voided" tag.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info