3.22.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

Its like you want to be called out like Blizzard for not fixing the core problems.
2 months have passed and my cpu still spikes to 100% usage whenever i load into an instance, never mind if its a map/town/hideout.
Most of the people crashing dont even understand why they are crashing probably because they dont track their cpu usage/temperature but they actually shouldnt.

This is a game that they played and that worked decently before, before you decided to mess up things you obviously dont understand yourselves.

Its fine give it few more weeks before their pc's die from overheating or their ps5 or whatever they are playing on, and then look at the backlash you gonna have.

Or how many people gonna play your next league, OR that ABOMINATION you call poe 2 that destroyed and keeps destroying this game we love for the past few years.

If somebody else will say this is STABLE performance - get OUT from your hideouts and play the REAL game, first of all. Don’t ever speak for everyone whether this has been fixed globally or not, thank you in advance!
How about some nice reward buffs for the league mechanic?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
c0mrademisha wrote:
Nice, but same question as always, when is the performance fix..? It's been over 7 weeks and it's still uplayable

Performance was fixed with 3.22.0, and again with 3.22.1. It's 100% stable now.

For you maybe. There are still players with issues that causes them to drop out of the game, which didn't happen to them before the engine upgrade.
A friend was doing Sirus last night, she disconnected once from the fight, and died twice due to massive lags during the fight, making it very frustrating for her.
"

If somebody else will say this is STABLE performance - get OUT from your hideouts and play the REAL game, first of all. Don’t ever speak for everyone whether this has been fixed globally or not, thank you in advance!

Your shaders are compiling, just wait for them to finish.
"

Your shaders are compiling, just wait for them to finish.

Some of us have been waiting for 3+ weeks now... How long does it take? :p

It's even worse when you play with others in group, constant slideshow/powerpoint presentation mode while anything is happening.

Add that to the lag issues on EU servers in evenings, where sometimes the latency meter doesn't show any difference, but the game is stuttering along and lagging, feeling like you're rubberbanding through jelly... when it plays fine earlier in the day when there is clearly less load on the servers.
"
Dxt44 wrote:
My footage:
320x240 Resolution
All options at the end of the video

Your computer also isn't trying at those settings
Also I don't know why you have your fps hardcapped at 100.
The game runs better at a integer of 30 so 60 90 etc unless you have a monitor that runs at 100/200hz. Looking at those values I assume you are using x264 encoding for the recording and not a hardware encoder. I feel sorry for you.

"
macsdf1 wrote:
Just play a higher dps build..
I can kill the turtles at 2k rank.

You are a miner and you just do chaos damage.
"
kamidak wrote:

are you fucking joking, right? i have 22m shaper dps and playing on melee where you have to "dodge" everything respawning in your face... how much dps you count as "higher dps build" to kill the turtle, 100m? 4Head

Yes to the latter and turtles just have a really high armor.

"
teren1987 wrote:
"
Scalacronica wrote:
Still no fix for animate guardians permanently dying in tota?

It would be nice to not have it die, since players in hardcore don't die either to this mechanic eh.

I am happy I can actually see what I am dying to now, just hope the voice lines will be fixed in the future aswell so they don't desync or that killing a totem overwrites what they are saying for their spells.
Last edited by MrSigy on Sep 13, 2023, 5:46:13 AM
Well shoot, still nothing about performance.

The first hotfix in 3.22.1 made performance much worse. That's when things turned for the worse, during these new patches/hotfixes, from what I've noticed.

I went from getting a stable 60+ FPS during heavy situations, but now it chugs down to 20-25 FPS.

GPU usage is pegged at 100% now, no matter what's going on. Chillin' in hideout doing nothing = 100% GPU usage.

Whem your GPU load is at 100% when doing absolutely nothing, imagine what is going through your poor little GPU when mapping and such.

This is on a 1080 Ti @ 1080p resolution, still not a slouch in this day and age. A friends 2080 (maybe Ti) chugs to 5 FPS during situations but he runs at some obscene ultrawide res.
Last edited by TehDiablo on Sep 13, 2023, 6:13:47 AM
"
Your computer also isn't trying at those settings

I don't understand this.

"
Also I don't know why you have your fps hardcapped at 100.

Energy saving

"

The game runs better at a integer of 30 so 60 90 etc unless you have a monitor that runs at 100/200hz.

Not true. You misunderstand rendering concepts, but I know what you mean.

"
Looking at those values I assume you are using x264 encoding for the recording and not a hardware encoder. I feel sorry for you.

What values? Your guess is also not true.

Why are you saying these things?
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
no fix for warriors AI breaking/shutting down.

:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info