3.22.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
gorioo wrote:

Moderators are just janitors of the forum (no offense guys, you are doing gods work). They do not know anything about development. They are not bosses, supervisors or leaders of such departments. They just keep clean the place and sometimes post what's being said from the top.
What you are trying to say is Chris should post something about situation and I fully agree with this, in fact he had to do it two months ago but moderators? nah, leave them alone.

Fair enough, I guess what I meant to say was "the people with _GGG in their name that make the update posts"... whatever the technical term for that role is. I lumped it together with the moderators, that was apparently mislabeling them, but that's who I meant.
thank you
Just wanna know, the game isn't supposed to be fair right? because Goliath Of The Night, Storm Conduit and other mobs still do 1 shot me. Sometimes I'm just stuck at my Ancestral Totem reviving and insta dying while my base gets destroyed.
Last edited by jabeleta on Sep 18, 2023, 8:22:44 AM
Fix arcane halo please and the playability of the game after the engine update
"
Jedeye wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the UI on Harvest Crops was sometimes not updated when Crops had been upgraded through the Crop Rotation Atlas Keystone Passive.

I am still seeing this. (Client has been restarted multiple times in the last 12 hours)

Yup has happened to me multiple times today.
OK where's the patch notes for the update I just installed?
titanic shell bug still in the game after fixing it.
"
n3xus2 wrote:
"
Jedeye wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the UI on Harvest Crops was sometimes not updated when Crops had been upgraded through the Crop Rotation Atlas Keystone Passive.

I am still seeing this. (Client has been restarted multiple times in the last 12 hours)

Yup has happened to me multiple times today.

This definitely still exists. My game has been off all day and I've been online for about 30 minutes. I noticed it when I had a double purple plot that let me harvest both. I harvested one of them and the other upgraded (not possible) then I go over to a yellow plot and I'm looking at a boss blob WITHOUT a boss call out on the tool tip.

Also of note, there is a second yellow plot in the same harvest that has a boss plant WITH a boss call out on the tool tip.

Logged out to character selection, changed character (in case it matters), went back into the harvest and both yellow plots with bosses now also have call out on their tool tips.
Last edited by SadLee on Sep 19, 2023, 8:10:14 PM
empty
Last edited by Qd0t on Oct 8, 2023, 7:41:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info