3.22.0b Hotfix 2

ggg love to take away our toys >:(
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
League mechanic is so bad as the whole patch. Knockback actual made league fun. The power has to feel on most builds without knockback. While I agree knockback was abuse ,but it shows how bad design really is.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Really lazy fixes.

PoE2 we will actually be able to use CC right? Hope that doesn't get removed from league mechanics too.
I tried Sanctum as spark, but it feels impossible. I have about 120k tooltip dps (low I know but should be enough imo), but killing those mobs in there is really difficult. Do they have like 85 res or smth?
"
Simple2012 wrote:
I tried Sanctum as spark, but it feels impossible. I have about 120k tooltip dps (low I know but should be enough imo), but killing those mobs in there is really difficult. Do they have like 85 res or smth?

120k dps definitelly is NOT enough lol. You should have AT LEAST like 10 times more if you're in red maps. I have 8,5mil dps right now and Sanctum feels comfortable to run.
>warriors no longer oneshot player
you lost it
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
Well time to quit league. Yall introduced a ascendancy and support gem completely based on taunt, then you disable for specific mechanics in-game? Not great design, not gna lie
Oh for fuck sake.

How about you nerf the DAMAGE of all the motherfucking monsters?

Some of them just have to auto-attack you to 1-shot you at 5k life!!!!!!!
Taunt change seems rather excessive, why disable this CC almost entirely and not put some limits like the other ones.
Incredibly lazy and bad balance design decisions from GGG recently.

Definitely not spending money on support packs anytime soon, I'm beyond disappointed with this business.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info