"
No issues found on the 3080ti with a ryzen 9 5950x, works pretty much the same

Guys u just need a 5K pc to run the game(over 10 year old game btw). easy peacy
"
Astri_X wrote:
"

If you look at the game 10 years ago you will see it has changed a lot in textures and lighting among other things so you can't expect a game to stay running the same for such a long time. Only difference between this and most other games is this one continues to run as POE and doesn't close of a game to release a new version every year or 2 which everyone understands those games require different machines to run them so why not POE?
The game crashes every 10 minutes
"
Adzang2 wrote:
"
Astri_X wrote:
"

If you look at the game 10 years ago you will see it has changed a lot in textures and lighting among other things so you can't expect a game to stay running the same for such a long time. Only difference between this and most other games is this one continues to run as POE and doesn't close of a game to release a new version every year or 2 which everyone understands those games require different machines to run them so why not POE?

Simpliest reason: one day you can play game, you buy stuff from GGG. Next day you get a patch without warning that makes a game unplayable. Would you buy more stuff from GGG?
well if this is their approach towards poe2 they can shove it as i'm not buying a new rig to play a 12y/o game.

game worked just fine before this patch and i was running it on gtx970 at 1440p[/quote]

yuck, that's too old lol, just buy a new PC, ez[/quote]

Instead of giving solution you just brag that you can afford it. Good for you. Unless you live under a rock you should know that not everyone can afford to buy a new rig.

Only viable solution is to make it optional for gamers to decide if they want to use gpu or cpu more
A day without POE, now unplayable in low gfx. Yesterday I could play smoothly with max settings.

Maybe rollback, and test it in a dedicated/beta instance ?
Now better than the first update. FPS not really stable and loading time into town is longer.

However for cobra lash skill the chaining visual is bugged and I have some green flashes when chaining (not always but enough to disturb).
For me, the game after the patch looks like in the video. In addition, the FPS dropped by about 15-20%... Fix it as soon as possible, because it's unplayable at the moment. I tried changing graphic settings but it didn't help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbiSk1OP-Jg
Saw noticeably increased CPU temperatures on 12900KS with 3080ti idling in HO.

Delve voltaxic shop caused CPU temps to spike 10+ degrees celsius. From 30c to 41c. The Delve "hideout area" was always incredibly poor performance and still is but now actually seems worse.

Using DX12 with almost all settings at minimum and Nvidia driver limiting FPS to 141 at 4K so I'm not pulling 400+ watts idling.
Thanks for performance DEBUFF! Nice slowmo game for 6gb update
Last edited by elobani on Jul 24, 2023, 12:33:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info