3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

Resolution downscaling and dynamic culling don't seem to be working at all.

Kinetic Blast with Headhunter and Awakened GMP + Dying Sun instantly sends me to like 5 FPS because its shooting like 14 projectiles every 0.04 seconds with Soul Eater and all 200 trillion particles are being rendered. It was fine in the previous patch. Also I seem to have more CPU usage this patch despite having a strong GPU and a weaker CPU
Last edited by Arkuza on Jul 24, 2023, 7:05:01 AM
My wardloop is now unplayable in this patch. The FPS dropped so much. Tried all available setting and didn't help much
The new patch made the game unplayable for me. I was playing with an old laptop with a decent 40~ FPS and now I can barely reach 20. Planning to uninstall this game soon.
Constant stuttering, freezing and lag now, zooming out of delve map crashes the game.
Overall the game looks graphically downgraded now with washed out textures.
/Users/Error/Desktop/Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 20.03.59.png

I already uninstalled and installed and restarted my MacBook Air M2 multiple times, I even uninstalled my Steam client as well and made sure that I have more than enough space because I thought that it could be the reason why whenever it tells me to restart the client, even after doing the patch it repeats the "patch" every time. /Users/Error/Desktop/Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 20.12.08.png
After the patch the client loads to the log in screen and the cycle repeats.

can someone please tell me what could be wrong. I had been playing perfectly fine until the new patch came.

I already uninstalled and installed and restarted my MacBook Air M2 multiple times, I even uninstalled my Steam client as well and made sure that I have more than enough space because I thought that it could be the reason why whenever it tells me to restart the client, even after doing the patch it repeats the "patch" every time.
After the patch the client loads to the log in screen and the cycle repeats.

can someone please tell me what could be wrong. I had been playing perfectly fine until the new patch came. [/quote]
GGG undo this patch, plz. Game is unplayable.
"
v2irus wrote:
Linux borked. Proton 7.0.6 gives out an "unsupported backbuffer image count" error. Proton 8.0.3 silently terminates the process with no errors.

Same here, any proton compatibility layer i try. I realize that Linux isn't officially supported but hopefully this gets fixed soon.

*Edit

I did get it fixed by following a recommendation on reddit.

- placing a file called .drirc in the home folder
- with these contents inside https://pastebin.com/9KnFpwTb

After running a few maps, the performance on my end is very good.

Running 7900x3d and 7900xtx
Last edited by SPTyler on Jul 24, 2023, 8:02:55 AM
Loading has become much longer everywhere, the load on the processor has grown decently, what kind of pile of poop have you piled into the patch? Roll back this flawed creation of Mediocrity, and what kind of Genius thought of releasing a patch with improved league mechanics by 6 gigs at the end of the league? what is it made for?
Last edited by UprisingRivals on Jul 24, 2023, 7:36:39 AM
Game is completely unplayable, it boots for 30 seconds and then closes/crashes by itself wtf is this patch? pls revert it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info