3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

Hello, new here... have been playing 2 weeks time.

After the patch, the latest patch 30 minutes ago.
*** 3.21.2 Patch Part 2 ***
+ Normal FPS like before, somehow feels more fluid

- Around 5 minutes playing in white map, the games suddenly closes. It just suddenly freeze and closed the app. (3rd times happening)

My Spec
- Ryzen 5800H
- RTX 3060
- 16GB of Ram
Tried both Vulcan and DX11 no change to other settings, and my CPU is getting crushed after patch. Loading into town, hideout, maps, are all taking 10-20 secs...

Patch needs PATCH XD
I think I just have to go to bed and wait until they hotfix the FPS issue. GGG expects everyone to have a $1000+ graphics card or something.
"
Kalanosk wrote:
Tried both Vulcan and DX11 no change to other settings, and my CPU is getting crushed after patch. Loading into town, hideout, maps, are all taking 10-20 secs...

Patch needs PATCH XD

same. i even called my buddy that also plays POE, he also has game freezes! so im not the only one
This update ruined the game. Constantly frame drops to less than 8 FPS in delirium layer maps. I dropped resolution down to like 1280x1024, capped foreground frames at 30 fps, and all settings on lowest including sound. I just crashed after getting 3 frames for a few seconds. Before the patch, I was playing on 1920x1080 resolution at 30 fps without issues.

1080TI
i7-4790K
32 GB ram
SSD
Last edited by nukage on Jul 24, 2023, 4:03:45 AM
nvidia 1650
arkali`s fang
fps drops to 0 on red non enchanted maps.
previously played 2-3 layers of deli
Linux borked. Proton 7.0.6 gives out an "unsupported backbuffer image count" error. Proton 8.0.3 silently terminates the process with no errors.
Well, it's time to go back to GrimD...

[EDIT] Solved with workaround

Last edited by v2irus on Jul 24, 2023, 1:57:52 PM
Lost 2 ravaged maps,one because evrything sky-rocketed,latency,cpu,gpu...died and to come back took me around 40 secs...pump destroyed;2nd one the game just closed.
Also shaders takes too long at max.
Will wait u guys fix this,isnt working for me atm.
Tested 3 diferent ways in options and just doesnt work.
But better test it now,in a week start and a 'dead' league than in a crucial time.
Last edited by iEvil1 on Jul 24, 2023, 4:25:03 AM
4 months league everyone working on what is next and they deploy a very problematic patch 4 days before their announcements..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jul 24, 2023, 4:34:35 AM
there are definitely plenty of graphic glitches in the game at the moment. some textures seems missing and lightning is a mess. especially in hideouts w/ many sources of lightning
disco inferno is back boys! GGG bringing back 2016s nostalgic vibes \0/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info