3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)

"
improvements to Path of Exile's engine.

we all know what this means, kekw.
hope you would be able to fix game client relatively soon
Great, now my wardloop stronk 20fps gameplay is changes into 3-4fps. That is indeed an improvement. Now the frame freezes are so long I can finally see the ingame ground, grass, corpses on the ground - so detailed, so beautiful
80fps hideout -> 60fps

40fps mapping -> 15fps

15fps on fully charged crucible -> 8fps

can you make this new particle system a toggle instead of making the game unplayable for people with weaker gpus?

(i5 3570k, radeon hd 7770)
I can only assume you want us to see the GPU changes before ExileCon...not sure why, but I assume we'll know in a few days.
First crash of the day.

27" mac. 8-core Intel I-9. Radeon Pro0 580 X. 16 GB ram. I usually get around 50 FPS.

Rendering Karui Shores, the hideout, the Rogue Harbor, takes some 10 to 20 seconds. Opening a door in a contract: crash.

Previously: whenever I "Frostblink + Vortex"-ed into mobs, they died faster than the game engine could render their demise.

I expected GGG to make POE less demanding on any CPU. Why else would they release a mobile version of the game? This patch gives the impression of "just" shifting the problem.
Well, this patch update sure is a mess.

stutters/lag everywhere in a i7 9700K 1080TI.

New League is dead already if this doesn't get resolved.
Last edited by Rex_Inferno on Jul 24, 2023, 10:08:27 AM
"
Octoberlol wrote:
80fps hideout -> 60fps

40fps mapping -> 15fps

can you make this new particle system a toggle instead of making the game unplayable for people with weaker gpus?

I suspect people need to upgrade their computers a bit especially for poe2
game is changing

No issues for me, runs better actually.
4k, dx12 win 11 7800x3d and a 6700xt
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
Octoberlol wrote:
80fps hideout -> 60fps

40fps mapping -> 15fps

I suspect people need to upgrade their computers a bit especially for poe2
game is changing

No issues for me, runs better actually.
4k, dx12 win 11 7800x3d and a 6700xt

Well, no shit Sherlock that anyone can run any game in a NASA rig. They even intend to release this game to mobile somehow.
Last edited by Rex_Inferno on Jul 24, 2023, 10:26:19 AM
Got a popup saying

api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll was missing.
i still cant even get to the login screen.
i get to the grinding gear logo and after that the 2 gears spinning and it freezes.
i tried restarting the pc multiple times, also went into steam and pressed the thing that checks all the game files.

thx for this awesome patch GGG, im on vacation and hoped to be playing again before poe2 but i guess now i have to find me another game..
Last edited by Astri_X on Jul 24, 2023, 11:10:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info