Blizzard is so out of touch with the concept of "hack and slash"

Not just "Hack&slash" games.
The company is pretty much out of touch with game design since a couple of years by now and you can see that pretty well if you take a look at each of their single games. Look at all the abandoned games they have or just take a look at their big main attraction World of Warcraft. The game runs on the bare minimum maintain mode since the last two dlc's and isn't the same game anymore as it was years ago. Content and effort gets less and less across all their games.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
NexiieQT wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
i never played or watched any gameplay videos of it but i did see a very through review on reddit and it's a much slower paced game with cooldowns on every or most skills so having poe density wouldn't work too well

Absolutely not true. I've played D4 decently enough, got a 70+ character in WT4, and even if I got skills in cooldowns, the mobs density in D4 are still absolutely dogshit, many skills in D4 need high mobs density to even be truly great due to lucky hit proc mechanics. It'd be like if every dungeons in D4 minus a few that is constantly being nerfed by Blizzard in their density has half the pack size of Strand map.

Yea, it takes me longer to kill 2-3 mobs on my Penetrating Rogue than it does an entire screen, and a lot of my damage comes from having more mobs on the screen, from the explosions.

A lot of skills simply work better with more monsters, like Penetrating shot.
Mind you they nerfed ALL density yesterday to dungeons it's so fucking stupid like I go in and it's basically empty the fuck am I doing?

LMAO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 14, 2023, 7:11:38 PM
Blizz is pretty trash at balancing things. At least ggg will let you play around for a while before they pull the plug. There are a few dungeons that are ok right now but they will prolly get smashed too. Their balancing seems mindless in an attempt to not look useless by the higher ups.
Better stay away from POE and LE too.... They nerf too and people hate on them like you are doing on D4 lol
"
Malice4201 wrote:
Blizz is pretty trash at balancing things. At least ggg will let you play around for a while before they pull the plug. There are a few dungeons that are ok right now but they will prolly get smashed too. Their balancing seems mindless in an attempt to not look useless by the higher ups.

GGG Did the biggest nerf in their history and the tried to hide it lol.... GTFOH with that nonsense I say this and I play POE every season.
"
"
Malice4201 wrote:

GGG Did the biggest nerf in their history and the tried to hide it lol.... GTFOH with that nonsense I say this and I play POE every season.

Your nerfs didn't do shit in GGG you're still a fucking power house if you know what you're doing and most of you don't unfortunately you go oh NO THIS IS NERFED instead of 50m now I do 20m OH NOOOOOOOOO

Try to justify that I dare you vs blizzard right now in my experience 8 fucking nerfs in the past HOTFIXES nothing given to us EVEN A STEALTH nerf to WW LMAO.

Know what yeah lets go debate with me I want too.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Blubbey wrote:

It is so surreal, that a non-gaming-related woman is talking about diablo lol.

If someone spends 65 years on Earth not gaming then suddenly starts talking about a game, the most likely explanation is that they were paid to do so.
"
innervation wrote:
"
Blubbey wrote:

If someone spends 65 years on Earth not gaming then suddenly starts talking about a game, the most likely explanation is that they were paid to do so.

Surreal? Google celebrity WoW ads. Now THOSE were surreal.
The name says it all.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
"
Blubbey wrote:

Surreal? Google celebrity WoW ads. Now THOSE were surreal.

WoW was such a cultural phenomenon I believe most/some of those celebrities actually played WoW for a bit.
Last edited by Destructodave on Jun 15, 2023, 2:24:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info