I've got a theory -- GGG is trying to get rid of most of us.

"
AmpegV4 wrote:
I feel a lot of players want a game akin to vampire survivors or something. You can always play Vampire Survivors or one of it's clones you know. I expect more from Path of Exile, I do not want lazy screen clearing and currency harvesting with one hand watching YouTube.

The game still needs itemization work but ruthless is getting more and more appealing - Item scarcity to the point where you have to build to adapt is really appealing. You shouldn't be able to google "I-win-build 3.21" and instantly steamroll the entire game -> which is how I think a lot of the whiners play this game.

when your post telling this guy to go play a different game is considered antagonistic and is deleted but this guy gets to call people whiners and tell them to go play another game and doesn't get deleted.

lol
"
Artaniz wrote:

Never attribute to malice what stupidity can explain.

Yeah thats basically it.

(I wouldnt call them stupid, just uncaring, but same principle.)
Let's flip this whole argument.

Consider for a moment, do you care about how much Chris Wilson makes this year? If you disliked PoE would you play it just for his benefit?

How about their junior executive effects visual producer coordinator whatever the fck?

Of course not.

You dont care about them, they dont care about you. You are here to play the best game for you at any given moment. They are here to make the game they feel like making.

There is no conspiracy.
Just wait for D4 release
Let's be real if you are a normal person who plays normal mode like Standard which is how ARPG is meant to be played you wouldn't have any issues with this game.

Most of the complaints is from elitists league players who think that winning some useless race in a "new economy" that's actually more expensive than standard mind you but they always lie and tell you league is cheaper and standard is inflated which is a lie.

But Yeah if you are one of these types of weirdo league players, you will do nothing but whine and bitch about how league is too slow and you can't get enough currency to make the cool looking builds
"
Orbaal wrote:
Yeah but those didnt go core.

So its just temporary creep that doesnt matter, doesnt need to be balanced or reasonable or anything.
Just throw it out there, let the playerbase have some fun with it and move on.

Thats the point I was trying to make.

That's a really flimsy and contradictory point to be making then.

Is it temporary if literally every league has some flavor of power creep that is stronger than the previous? If it doesn't need to be balanced, why do they keep nerfing and trying to balance based on the current league that wasn't balanced to begin with? If it's supposed to be fun, why balance with Ruthless in mind when the vast majority are vocal that they don't want it and that it was "just a side project"?

Two things are crystal clear: they don't know what tf they are doing or they don't care about what the community wants anymore. I don't know which is worse.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
"
KingHadu wrote:
Let's be real if you are a normal person who plays normal mode like Standard which is how ARPG is meant to be played you wouldn't have any issues with this game.

Most of the complaints is from elitists league players who think that winning some useless race in a "new economy" that's actually more expensive than standard mind you but they always lie and tell you league is cheaper and standard is inflated which is a lie.

But Yeah if you are one of these types of weirdo league players, you will do nothing but whine and bitch about how league is too slow and you can't get enough currency to make the cool looking builds

Given the game's population is over 90 % league, under 10 % standard, it's not the league players who are the exception in here :)
"
KingHadu wrote:

Uhh... very very few people play standard compared to leagues.
And you're labeling all league players "elitist"? I would wager that the number of racers at the start of each league adds up to less than 5% of the total league playerbase.
"
trixxar wrote:
Let's flip this whole argument.

Consider for a moment, do you care about how much Chris Wilson makes this year? If you disliked PoE would you play it just for his benefit?

How about their junior executive effects visual producer coordinator whatever the fck?

Of course not.

You dont care about them, they dont care about you. You are here to play the best game for you at any given moment. They are here to make the game they feel like making.

There is no conspiracy.

BORING. :(
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
hoho juicy.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info