[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
vidokas wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:

You should farm another 35 div and get a Nimis + Icicle of Fanning and try it out! Then you can still make another build and use Nimis on it or sell it.
I also added a new PoB update to the gear progress section.

Why fanning? just because of extra added cold damage? but losing extra projectiles isn't it worse?

Fannig is higher dps, but the projectiles travel in the same direction. This feels pretty bad for map clear.
Nimis changes this behaviour and makes the projectiles travel in random directions again!
Nimis is one of the biggest upgrades. Far Shot benefits from it too.
The amount of projectiles isn't that important, because Icicle doesn't shotgun (the projectiles don't stack).
Just because of Minefield, we do already have a decent amount of projectiles to make the clear / aoe coverage feel good.
You should try this setup out before you make a new build.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 18, 2024, 6:04:38 AM
For leveling around a4.. do you recommend GMP and Greater Volley? vs LMP and Volley? Thanks
"
mGravitus wrote:
For leveling around a4.. do you recommend GMP and Greater Volley? vs LMP and Volley? Thanks

for pconc overlap I think
man sniper tattoo are annoying to buy. nobody answer the pm or sell them for 20-25c each on the the market board.
After few failed builds I tried I was thinking of quitting as ran out of ideas you tube is were I go looking but weirdly I decided check forums and came across this and OMG it saved my league best and easiest campaign run ever so much fun easy to play a lot of damage cheers
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Aug 26, 2024, 3:45:54 AM
Thanks for the good build. I hope you will continue to have updates on it in the future :)
if anybody is interested, i am selling my build for this character, around 21m pob dps, just message me in game if curious!

https://pobb.in/bCQmEHUNg79P

(bandits are kill all, not sure why alira is marked :/)

PPS: willing to sell items individually, and all are listed on poe trade
Last edited by PowerToolPOE on Aug 26, 2024, 10:30:27 PM
"
PowerToolPOE wrote:
if anybody is interested, i am selling my build for this character, around 21m pob dps, just message me in game if curious!

https://pobb.in/bCQmEHUNg79P

(bandits are kill all, not sure why alira is marked :/)

PPS: willing to sell items individually, and all are listed on poe trade

how much? PM
Hey i would love to know if u Think this build is viable for ssf, and with Little bit more gear and skill for bosses and ubers aswell. Best regards ;) icicle was always my favorite skill in the gamę and now I found love in ssf
So i am at decent spot, i like my upgrades so far.

https://pobb.in/ovft3J95TMNN

Question:

If i sell my HH i can afford Nimis and can put decent stygian, would that be wise choice?

Then goal would be farming for mageblood.

P.S. I do not have a lot of time to play so lets say 100 divines without lucky drops is about 3-5 days for me.

P.P.S. Anything else you see i could improve is a welcome tip, since it is my first league that i play so much i do not understand everything and follow guide and builds by the book.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info