3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

So to get the same amount of currency of one map from the previous league I now have to do 15 maps. I was still playing the league hoping you would realize you destroyed the game but seems like it was all intentional. I am out.
Are you guys even reading or looking at the feedback??? A high % of players HATE Archnem. Solution? "we are going to give them more rares and shit unique's to drop" <--- bullcrap.

im too tired and upset to actually go over the rest because there are more then a 100!!!!! videos on YouTubeon this shit.

Revert the changes to item drops you made and revert the changes to Archnem this league and maybe just maybe some of the people that quit already will come back.

if you don't then i wish you GOOD luck with POE2....
100%-90%=10%*33%=13%
WOW. triple down huh ?
100%-90%=10%*33%=13%
doesnt fix the item quant rate issue, neither does it address the issue of archnemsis being too tanky/fast/one-shotting. :(
I played through act 6/7 with even not a normal white dropping for 1 whole area. I have gotten 5 alchs till now and i am stuck with gear :D Who the hell thought this was a good idea?
Could we have a 500% more increase on top of this... Global
pog
Einhar beasts still broken. Only getting white and blue drops from them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info