3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
marceloark wrote:
Unique this/Unique that, yada yada yada
I just can't understand why suddenly, GGG started to think that unique items can be better than crafted rare items.
They are litterally trying to shove that idea in our throats, as if crafting never existed in the game, and we are playing like diablo or some other shit.

Making more uniques drop is just useless.

Totally, totally missing the point. Damn...

sadly GGG wanna make poe to diablo at all cost... no matter what
rip https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3298458
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Mindwarper2 wrote:
"
Leodigarius wrote:
Suck my ass you spooge monkeys.

This is beyond insulting and clearly yall are incapable of listening your your community and want your game to die. There is no goddamn way you didn't know these changes were awful and that we would all hate them.

Either yall are liars and didn't test shit, you DID test it and your QA team is more incompetent than a class of first grade special Ed kids, or you did test it and WANTED this experience for us all.

No matter the actual reason, yall have ruined any and all remaining goodwill and patience remaining after league launch. This is so unbelievably tone deaf.

whaaat? XD really? this is your reaction to the video game changes? i can't belive it XD really? video game? dude... xd

People that post stuff like this are very confusing. Apparently, blind praise and happiness is totally fine and understandable, but the opposite is totally shocking and earth shattering.

If you are capable of getting the first from someone, you can easily get the second.

This is pretty basic stuff. Oh I get it - you want people to kiss the butt of GGG when they do good but shut their mouths when GGG does bad.

You want a world of bootlickers, I guess.

You see, a group of people are very predictable - if you mess with them in certain ways, they protest and probably even riot. This have been proven with governments and companies going back hundreds of years.

This reaction is not surprising in the least, probably not even to GGG - at that speaks of something much, much worse, actually.
I've been in this game for almost 9 years and I rarely write here.
But there is a important issue to address here.
GGG don't think this went unnoticed:

I know there is a lot of drama now and it's not easy on any side. But this is not ok and shows disrespect for player base. And editing this after doesn't help, this shouldn't happened in the first place.

I wish everyone all the best in solving current issues and I hope we as a whole community will find solutions to this problem as well as respecting each other.

Cheers!
Wow! I just started this league. What did I miss lol
"
Archnemesis Changes

Increased the item rarity for monsters with two Archnemesis modifiers, and substantially increased the item rarity for monsters with three and four Archnemesis modifiers. With the item drop conversion system, this results in a lot more powerful drops when hitting certain combinations of modifiers. This also results in a lot more Unique items from monsters with three or four modifiers.

drops are good if all you want are convoking wands and jeweller's orbs. i had 3 monsters with 4 AN mods yesterday and the only thing they dropped were 6 socket garbage items. if i was into selling jeweller's it would be good but i'd rather play and enjoy the game instead of sitting in my HO selling. juice a map... for what? the reward is less than the currency invested.

come on, you've even pissed off the no-lifers AND streamers this time around because you simply don't listen to your players and think you know what we want.

i have an int stacking wander. it's not mirror geared but still pretty strong and to be running in a map and just die from some off screen monster is still crazy. no warning, no chance to evade, don't even see anything... just die for no reason. can't imagine what the hard core players do. i know they use logging out as a safety net but i still think that is cheating
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Where is Keep Suffix/Prefix???????
"
GooDzZz wrote:

gone. all deterministic harvest crafts are removed completely
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
GooDzZz wrote:

gone. all deterministic harvest crafts are removed completely

Yeah, why they didn't just outright remove Harvest is a mystery to me.

Heck, they even removed the enchantments for jewels, because they seemingly were too op. Why? What have they done to GGG to deserve that? :p
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
Yeap. thats it. the craft in PoE is dead.
Tanks GGG
"
Alduril wrote:
I've been in this game for almost 9 years and I rarely write here.
But there is a important issue to address here.
GGG don't think this went unnoticed:

I know there is a lot of drama now and it's not easy on any side. But this is not ok and shows disrespect for player base. And editing this after doesn't help, this shouldn't happened in the first place.

I wish everyone all the best in solving current issues and I hope we as a whole community will find solutions to this problem as well as respecting each other.

Cheers!

That's pretty funny ngl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info