[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Just an update, I allocated natures apprisal on my amulet, ill explain why. even though our crit rate is low, it has totally mimmiced a pathfinders flask uptime, like CRAZY. Imean my flasks are like always up now and automated
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
"
KingExodusGG wrote:
Just an update, I allocated natures apprisal on my amulet, ill explain why. even though our crit rate is low, it has totally mimmiced a pathfinders flask uptime, like CRAZY. Imean my flasks are like always up now and automated

Do you mean Careful Conservationist? I can't find a Nature's Appraisal annoint on the wiki.
I didn't completely finish my jewels but I feel like my damage is a bit low, like I can't one-shot most rares and even t16 map bosses takes a couple of seconds. Is that normal? My pob is https://pobb.in/9gU_C7S1LIDZ
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
KingExodusGG wrote:

Do you mean Careful Conservationist? I can't find a Nature's Appraisal annoint on the wiki.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Nature%27s_Reprisal

Repisal sorry, I said the wrong word lol
"
KingExodusGG wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
KingExodusGG wrote:

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Nature%27s_Reprisal

Repisal sorry, I said the wrong word lol

Well Nature's Reprisal inflicts stacks of withered, it doesn't interact with flasks.

You linked the fandom wiki. It's outdated. Make sure to use the other one.

Well Nature's Reprisal inflicts stacks of withered, it doesn't interact with flasks.,

You linked the fandom wiki. It's outdated. Make sure to use the other one.[/quote]

hang on omg im so sorry, I have careful conservationist allocated on my ammy

5% inc flasm effect, and 20% inc charges gained when you crit. I also bought the blight gloves and annointed 3x black for the power charge min at the top, now this is just for mapping, I will have a whole different setup for bossing eventually,

current POB - https://pastebin.com/ut3wCk5b level 70 killing kitava as i type this
"
KingExodusGG wrote:

Well Nature's Reprisal inflicts stacks of withered, it doesn't interact with flasks.,

You linked the fandom wiki. It's outdated. Make sure to use the other one.

hang on omg im so sorry, I have careful conservationist allocated on my ammy

5% inc flasm effect, and 20% inc charges gained when you crit. I also bought the blight gloves and annointed 3x black for the power charge min at the top, now this is just for mapping, I will have a whole different setup for bossing eventually,

current POB - https://pastebin.com/ut3wCk5b level 70 killing kitava as i type this

That makes more sense :P it's an interesting leveling idea for sure!
Last edited by WinterHiko on May 20, 2023, 10:21:34 PM
LEVEL 70 and I am able to do T16 maps, not perfectly, I will drop a few tiers to level. There was ONE armor base with T1 fractued, I paid 5 chaos for it lol.

I have upgrades I need to do. Using blight gloves with grand design is amazing on some maps, almost like having a headhunter. Heres my current POB. ALways looking for feedback. I have abojt 7 divines to my name to invest into this guy.

https://pastebin.com/TLb1cpmJ

So I need some "actual gloves" amd to annoint my amulet.

Some notes

Havent needed to use clarity
Assasssins mark wont trigger in my 6L armor, but the guide says level the curses, how do we get more than 1 curse to stick without taking whispers of doom? So my assassins mark has been self cast. CWDT says it only does skills under or level 38, so why do we level the two curses? Also, why annoint charisma if mana isnt an issue, I'm not using clarity and my vortex while cyclone is just fine. I'm running purity, hatred, and disc. So I havent annointed my astramentis yet,

POB

https://pastebin.com/gAybHcZf

Edit, I got a new helm, 5k ES.

Last edited by KingExodusGG on May 21, 2023, 11:25:45 AM
"
KingExodusGG wrote:

Havent needed to use clarity

The self-cast staff requires more mana than the CwC one. That's why we're running Clarity.

"
Assasssins mark wont trigger in my 6L armor, but the guide says level the curses, how do we get more than 1 curse to stick without taking whispers of doom?

We don't. You need Whispers of Doom. You can use Assassin's Mark on a self-cast against bosses.

"
CWDT says it only does skills under or level 38, so why do we level the two curses?

You don't want the curses to trigger from CWDT. You want only Ball lightning to trigger. Hextouch will make it apply the lvl20 curses.

"
Also, why annoint charisma if mana isnt an issue, I'm not using clarity and my vortex while cyclone is just fine. I'm running purity, hatred, and disc. So I havent annointed my astramentis yet,

Once you have a self-cast staff, you're going to need Clarity, else you're going to lose a truckload of DPS on your high-damage setup.
i have to say that this build seems like one of the most supported builds that do not require gear/gem changes to switch between clear and single target which many builds require. play style is simple but extremely effective. when you cross a milestone in the build, it can be a huge change until you get to the min/max stage. but even then, it's improvements that you can notice.

my daughter also plays poe. she had a nasty lightning based bow build that obliterated entire screens but it got nerfed really hard unless we had mirrors to invest in it to make it good again and she wants to make an aurabot to support me while playing. what would be good support auras another player can provide for this build? she is already swiping several of my higher value items i have in my stash like near perfect ashes and some other legacy unique items lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info