[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

can someone explain why we need a cwdt lvl 20 and not less for immortal call ?
Thank you all for the help!
"
scorflex wrote:
can someone explain why we need a cwdt lvl 20 and not less for immortal call ?

You don't want it proccing too often to prevent mana issues. You want it to proc when you receive a lot of damage. The higher the level of the gem, the more damage is needed for the proc to happen.
Oh ok, it's for mana cost ! Ty for you reponse!

BTW, i have another question i managed to have a WI with mana regen on it.
Can I get rid of clarity with this weapon, the .7 % regen is enough ?
I suck at math, but atm my lvl 16 clarity has 173 mana reservation and regen 28 mana per second. With that staff equipped i have 3356 mana, so 0.7 % is 23.4 mana regen per second and 393 unreserved mana (but can be more because i still don't have 10 % incr intell node allocated).

If a dont go clarity with this setup, can i use another aura ? Or it's pointless ?
Starting to fall behind I think with my current setup, would appreciate any advice on what i'm lacking/what i should focus on next

https://poe.ninja/pob/dDE

Last edited by JojeeT on May 15, 2023, 3:19:51 PM
"
scorflex wrote:
Oh ok, it's for mana cost ! Ty for you reponse!

BTW, i have another question i managed to have a WI with mana regen on it.
Can I get rid of clarity with this weapon, the .7 % regen is enough ?
I suck at math, but atm my lvl 16 clarity has 173 mana reservation and regen 28 mana per second. With that staff equipped i have 3356 mana, so 0.7 % is 23.4 mana regen per second and 393 unreserved mana (but can be more because i still don't have 10 % incr intell node allocated).

If a dont go clarity with this setup, can i use another aura ? Or it's pointless ?

Best way to know is to put it into PoB. Make sure you have a sufficient mana pool so that Immortal Call leaves enough mana to cast immediatly after, and make sure you have more regen than your mana per second at full cast speed. The boss staff should require more mana per second.

Clarity is a flat mana reservation, which means that with our immense mana pool from int-stacking, the actual % is very low. You can't replace it with a % aura and the two other flat reservation auras are Vitality (don't need life regen) and Precision (works with attacks), so nothing is really worth it. I guess you could go Vitality with Zealot's Oath, but I don't think it's really worth it.
"
JojeeT wrote:
Starting to fall behind I think with my current setup, would appreciate any advice on what i'm lacking/what i should focus on next

Depends on your budget.

A couple of simple upgrades :

- Get a Watcher's Eye, they're usually not that pricey and Mana recoup + cold pen should give you some damage and might let you unnalocate Dreamer.

- Your Cluster jewels could be upgraded, but that costs a bit more. Add Blanketed Snow and make sure you have all your affixes filled.

- Allocate the Sovereignty wheel, annoint Charisma and add Hatred. That's 20%+ more damage right there.

- You can craft an affix on your belt. That's super cheap.

- Getting flasks with "charges on crit" will give you a lot more uptime and a suffix like "50% increased evasion" will help your defense a ton.

- You can get a higher tier %int affix on your helmet.

- Using a jewel slot just for Corrupted Blood Immunity is not worth it. Either get a better jewel with it, or use the pantheon to limit at 5 stack and ignore it completely.

- Quality your flasks for a super cheap +20% duration.

- Quality your Astramentis for 20% more int from it. Same for blet and rings.

- You can reroll your "% ES recharge rate" on your Body armour. It does nothing for this build with all the leech. Effect of Hatred when you have it for offense, less damage per int for defense.

- When you have some budget, you can swap the Split Personnalities to int/ES.

Priorities since they're cheap and effective : flasks, quality Astramentis, craft affix on belt, Regal/exalt your Cluster jewels if you don't replace them, add Hatred via annoint + Sovereignty. Just Hatred + quality Astramentis +craft extra dmg on belt puts you from 211k to 265k average hit, which will be very noticeable.

Hope that helps!
Hey guys, so I got a few lucky drops and I'm almost able to afford a mageblood. Is that something that would be good with this build? Or would a headhunter be better?
"
Rotgarg wrote:
Guys, i'm feeling seriously depressed. My life is going terrible, so I play PoE most of my time. Luck is just not with me in any aspect of my life. I would get into the stroke and tumors but smeh, just know it sucks. Now I am getting RSI from this staff. Everyday I spend my time spamming chances and scours on this thing, and at this point i'm looking at around 93 divines sunk into it (including the 40 I paid for the base from Kelvynn). I have tried in maps, in currency tab, out of currency tab, everything. It just won't turn. What is wrong with me? Any tips at all?

If it helps, it took me like 3000 to chance two of the staves
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
JojeeT wrote:

Depends on your budget.

A couple of simple upgrades :

- Get a Watcher's Eye, they're usually not that pricey and Mana recoup + cold pen should give you some damage and might let you unnalocate Dreamer.

- Your Cluster jewels could be upgraded, but that costs a bit more. Add Blanketed Snow and make sure you have all your affixes filled.

- Allocate the Sovereignty wheel, annoint Charisma and add Hatred. That's 20%+ more damage right there.

- You can craft an affix on your belt. That's super cheap.

- Getting flasks with "charges on crit" will give you a lot more uptime and a suffix like "50% increased evasion" will help your defense a ton.

- You can get a higher tier %int affix on your helmet.

- Using a jewel slot just for Corrupted Blood Immunity is not worth it. Either get a better jewel with it, or use the pantheon to limit at 5 stack and ignore it completely.

- Quality your flasks for a super cheap +20% duration.

- Quality your Astramentis for 20% more int from it. Same for blet and rings.

- You can reroll your "% ES recharge rate" on your Body armour. It does nothing for this build with all the leech. Effect of Hatred when you have it for offense, less damage per int for defense.

- When you have some budget, you can swap the Split Personnalities to int/ES.

Priorities since they're cheap and effective : flasks, quality Astramentis, craft affix on belt, Regal/exalt your Cluster jewels if you don't replace them, add Hatred via annoint + Sovereignty. Just Hatred + quality Astramentis +craft extra dmg on belt puts you from 211k to 265k average hit, which will be very noticeable.

Hope that helps!

Already seeing some improvements and I haven't got through all your tips yet, thanks a lot!
Last edited by JojeeT on May 16, 2023, 6:34:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info