🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|250M|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI-Arachnophobia Allstars

"
Mynio wrote:
Got these 2, but I can't wear them untill I fix my attributes.

Great ones!

You can switch unnatural calm to written in blood for a free passive and +10 str and steeped in the profane is in average only sometimes valuable totally b.i.s. geared with an anathema ring. Take instead 10% poisonchances by fatal toxins. That will free up 4 passives.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 5, 2024, 7:24:25 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Mynio wrote:
Got these 2, but I can't wear them untill I fix my attributes.

Great ones!

You can switch unnatural calm to written in blood for a free passive and +10 str and steeped in the profane is in average only sometimes valuable totally b.i.s. geared with an anathema ring. Take instead 10% poisonchances by fatal toxins. That will free up 4 passives.

Awesome tips. Now I need boots and I am ailment immune!

Edit: Officially ele ailment immune.
Last edited by Mynio on Aug 6, 2024, 12:29:03 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:

Now back to tankiness. Have in mind that the defences on paper and the defences inside a map are two totaly different things. If you join a map with curses (and this build doesnt have room for -50% effect of curses potion), you lose 15% resistances minimum (if they arent pumped by the atlas tree). Also other mechanics on the game like pillars from those ichor and eldrich things when you click them, you lose defends, you get even more crippled. The think is that this build is capped exactly at the limit, so anything you click takes you down. I mean if any mechanic takes away your supression, you are done , there is no other layer behind it to keep you alive. If it takes your block, the same. If it limits your auras, or your armour somehow, you die, you don't have somethings extra like endurance charges to mitigited a bit.

A day ago I had written this. Like some kind of prediction, actually it is pure calculation. Today at a random T15 map roll this happened:
https://ibb.co/F6GRjQW (image)
"PLayers have 47% less armour"
"PLayers have 63% reduced chance to block"
So there am I, a lvl 100 character with multiple hundreds divinations gear on a random T15 map, I died like I just came out of Act 2 with with -20% resistances in a tabula rasa. I couldn't even make it to the boss. Used all portals. It is exactly what I said. The defence doesnt intertwine. So when the block is gone, you die. When armour is gone, you die. After the first layer, there is nothing behind, you are naked.You are just running around with 75% res and 0 phys. red. So claiming that this build is tanky or you will never get one shoted is very far fetched. At least to me, I am used to other kind of tankiness. I hate it when I am correct. Or maybe I am wrong because my last build(cremation phantasmal unearth) comes from 3 or 4 leagues ago and things might have changed. Maybe this league this is the best you can get in tankiness.

I was checking the setup Cyclone-channeling- ball of lightning-tornado
is better on bosses than StormBurst-channeling-ball of lightning - purifying flame.
Cyclone vs group of monsters caps me immediately to 82 virulences, but fails short versus single boss.
Storm Burst caps me to 82 vs groups with a little bit delay but I couldnt make it to the boss to find out.
need another map with some more vanilla rolls.
Also Pro Tip: corrupted lvl 4 Enhance gem, gives 26% quality.It becomes lvl 6 in Skin of Lords so thats 40% quality to HoA. 40%*0.25=40%*1/4=10 Virulences! I wil ldefently test it. It is like 2 extra Pure Agony clusters without any passive points invested. The only other way to get more virulences.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 5, 2024, 11:27:28 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:
...zip

Hi again. Last time you missed the Tl;Dr, the checklist damage and the FAQ.

This time you missed again the spoiler TL;Dr, the FAQ again too, the checklist defences, the flasks, the important jewels and also the spoiler recovery. Your missing gear and skills are there multiple times guided and explained.

You miss 2-6k es/ sec without watchers eye and without frost shield. Third or fourth time I answer this especially for you. And of course the build uses enduring charges, You are trolling?

Should I send you a personal copy of the build? When you do not have the time to read the most important spoilers, please do not post bs all times.

And why do you use double granite flasks and a dark-seer with life instead energyshield as CI? Interesting weird decisions in your gearing, lol.

About prices again: your gear in league is exactly cheap 9 div these days.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 5, 2024, 5:50:03 PM
Build is busted. Made new. End of story.
Spacecom clearly you didn't read the build entirely for your defenses.

On a side note for the stupid AI of the scorpion, I personnally cannot play without convocation that I spam every chance I get it completely change the build, the scorpion is always with you killing everything. I haven't manage yet to kill everything 2 screens ahead but I guess I have the basic gems vicious projectiles, void manipulation, unbound ailments.

However I still die with 98% suppression, 22k armor (with molten shell and flasks), 47 and 68 chances to block. I couldn't put grace in my auras it seems difficult at the moment since it is hard to find a watcher with spell suppr and a skin of the lord with magebane I had to use a small cluster with spell suppr
It's ok man I made another build with serious defences, not just faith defence.
I just dropped spell supression,grace, discipline and 4 levels of HoA gem but this is what I gained:
1) All resists 87%. 90% with the use of just 1 Saphire Flask.(melding flesh jewel)
2)75% physical reduction. 83% with the use of Granite flask. over 90% in combat because I have 5 Endurace charges. OVER OVER 90% with endurance charges + the potion. If potion fails I got enduraces. If endurances fail I have aura, if aura fails I have potion. Triple intertwine.
3)Incandence Heart. 25% of all elemental damage taken as Chaos. I am chaos immune.Trololol.
4)All elemental ailments immune with purity of elements.
5)4.100 Energy Shield wiht less than medium mix-maxing and 2 passive points unalocated. (I have to reroll Bandints and drop 1 stat passive that has a tattoo)
6)87 virulences up consistently.
7)Stun immune.
8)Corrupted blood immune.
9)60 less effect of curses on me from any flask.
10) Only mandatory flask effect is Sphire with anti-bleed.
11)Chance to block attacks 38% and spells 45%. Goes up to 68% and 59% with Potion.
12)15% chance, thats like 1in7, to defend with 200% of shield.
13)Divine shield node:3% of physical damage prevented from hits as Energy Shield Regeneration.
14)No mandatory panteon. Take whatever you like.
15)You can gain back 2 level of HoA with corrupted +1 gem levels on armour. 1 mirror in Standard atm.
16)20% less elemental damage taken always active in combat from the 5 endurance charges.
17)I have only 2 tattoos(going to remove them to collect the passive back and reallocate them if I cant keep up 87 virulences). If you want, add whatever, suppression, more es, more armour.
18)No exotic, actually not at all watchers eye. I dont need it. If you want you can add it, it has slots.
19)Tempest Shield + Molten Shell.
20))Super flexible.
21)wanna add Immortal Call(we have 5 Endur. Charg.)/Vaal I.C. go ahead remove unearth.
22)You can remove unearth (I never use it actually) and replace it with Vaal Discipline. But this build doesnt need panick button. It offers peace of mind, relaxation, confidence.PoweHouse. Immortality.Feel it!

My atlas tree has "Monsters have 25% less life, 25% more damage" and around 20% increase of map mods. I join Maps wiht elemental weakness, vulnerability, -15% max resists (which is more from the pump of atlas tree). Less Armour and Aura effect. All together combined in T16 I sail it like is nothing. Good luck with this thread's build. You are not afraid with the build I mixed (the base not mine actually, it was the phantasmal uneart/creamation build). The only map you cant do is 0 mana regen(still doable wihtt mana pot if you wanna click it to death).You won't ever reroll how rippy it is. Everything is made to counter all the maps rolls combined. I can roll this map AFK, no HoA, just tempest shield 0 links lmao. It will take time though ahahhaha.
Now this is the tanky I am used too. My character items and tree is open. Thank me later.You gonna forget how it is to die. Level 100 in 2 weeks with 2 hours of play per day tops.
Are you still running around with 75% resistances which becomes around 40% when map has elemtan lweakness or -15% max res, god forbid both? I wont even mention if map has on top of that aura and block cripple.
I will explain it a little further, I am not very good but you will get the picture. The build with 100% spell supression has 75% max resists/ and like 100% uncapped. You join a map with Elemental Weakness you drop down to 50% max. You Join a map with -15% max resists you drop down to 50%. If it has both, you have max res less than 40% and only spell supression to deal with it. You think you can take it ?
Now with my build lets count how many different layers of defence that intertwine we have just for this case. You start wiht 87% max res. If map has -15% (for my is more because I pump it on atlass tree). You just press 1 potion the Spaphire potion that gives 5% max res in cold but works for all resists due to the jewel. If the map has Ele. Weakness you use all three elemental potions that give 40% each. If map has both Ele. Weakness and -15%max resists again all three potions give 5%max and 40% res. and you are back up to maximum or at least above 80%. On top of that we have 5 Endurance charges which give 20% less elemental damage.On top on top of that we also have Incadence Heart. So the roll of the map even if they combine in the worst possible way, doesn't matter we are back up as if we were standing in Hideout.
Same applies to Phys Damage.
By the way have you ever tried a map with ele weakness/-15% max res/crit chance +multi for monsters/ 170% of damage as extra cold or fire or light damage and on top of that you click Eldritch Altars with addition downside and it gives -51% resists on cold? I can do this scenario. It happens to me onec in every 15 maps.
If anyone, not just this thread, says his build is tanking and you never gonna get one-shoted wiht 75%resists and just 100% spell supression it is insta clickbait. Maybe in white T10 maps wiht basic boss... mmmm , dunno maybe. Ask anyone if you dont trust me. And by the way I tested so many days and poured over 200 divinations just to be sure, just to have results and conclusion by test. And your answers is oh yeah you missed some watchers eye and you didnt read the thread....yeah reading and watchers eye that gives 30 es on hit will save you with 40% max resists. Faith defence. Alch the map and pray.
Everybody talks to me like I am new and they have the answers written. LOL. I play since Warbands. I have tested god tier builds you cant imagine, just 1 item best in slot had 3 mirrors. Builds that all together worthed like nothings made only out of 1 chaos uniques that destroyed everything (fun times with double dipping).But the worse were always the clickbaits.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 6, 2024, 11:23:52 AM
The allstars-build uses +max resis a bit later with mageblood, but has at the same time 3x more damage, 100% spell suppression, ghost dance, a watcher's eye for es on hit, and high evasion beside.

Of course +max resis can be used before too, but the other defensive layers are granting already almost immortality in t17.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 6, 2024, 4:19:44 PM
I can't figure out why Vixen's don't curse enemies with despair but only with temporal chains. Please help, I fixed my mana problems and should have enough for everything. With despair socketed it just does not trigger, just temportal chains.

This icon appears next to temporal curse I don't know what that is. Is that the thing that blocks despair from casting? But what is it???

EDIT:

So that is Malediction from The Dark Seer and counts as curse. So I need to increase curse limit to cast Despair or change Vixen's to have despair on hit implicit. Is it worth it though over temporal chains?
Last edited by Mynio on Aug 7, 2024, 3:26:14 PM
what map mod should i avoid im getting one shot sometimes i dont know what causing it. And what can i fix on my build https://pobb.in/RoRswXT5RXTp tnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info