[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

in your passive tree you have a "Seal Mender -Sap Psyche- 3mod Large cluster jewel". As a note i think in red text you have "Must Have Arcane Heroism, Burden Projection, Conjured Wall, or Practice caster" but neither in lvl 93 or lvl 100 passive tree is "Arcane Heroism" actually had a point put into it and i was just wondering why?
"
WithOutAnID wrote:
in your passive tree you have a "Seal Mender -Sap Psyche- 3mod Large cluster jewel". As a note i think in red text you have "Must Have Arcane Heroism, Burden Projection, Conjured Wall, or Practice caster" but neither in lvl 93 or lvl 100 passive tree is "Arcane Heroism" actually had a point put into it and i was just wondering why?

The extra mods are used to shift the desired mods to the front of the jewel, in front of the jewel sockets. It is not meant to be allocated, it's meant to fill the 'bad' spot. If your third notable is not one of the listed four, then it goes into the front and one of your good mods moves to the back where you have to spend extra points.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Made some tweaks to the mageblood tattoo tree
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I see blight is recommended for farming on this, what other atlas strats would you say the build shines at?
"
Kedalb wrote:
I see blight is recommended for farming on this, what other atlas strats would you say the build shines at?

Anything with lower mobility requirements, such as ritual or expedition. Movement speed is our weakest point, though not terrible.
Hello Cassie!

I'm really enjoying playing this build! Kinda lost where I should go from here
https://pobb.in/TgkDN42n0WAW

Don't know if I go for the cluster jewel or upgrade some gears or gems. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!
"
Rhudyn wrote:
Hello Cassie!

I'm really enjoying playing this build! Kinda lost where I should go from here
https://pobb.in/TgkDN42n0WAW

Don't know if I go for the cluster jewel or upgrade some gears or gems. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

You're missing a lot, I'll list these in more or less order of cost+priority:

- Change your arcane surge to exactly level 6
- Belt, boots (you need to nearly chaos res cap without the passive tree section)
- Fix your passive tree errors, and level up
- Level 21 galvanic field
- Spell crit chance corruption on thunderfist
- Dominus timeless jewel
- Flasks
- Harvest quality on wand
- Anoint amulet with either thief's craft (power charge tattoo), or whispers of doom for our second curse
- Power charge corruption on helmet
- Awakened/level 21 gems, etc, see gems section
- Self-enchant helm gloves boosts (use tainted blessing on corrupted items)
- Power charge rings
- There's more, but this should keep you busy for a while
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 18, 2023, 8:41:09 PM
Is it okay if I add few missing chaos resistances with tattoos?
"
Unrealman22 wrote:
Is it okay if I add few missing chaos resistances with tattoos?

Sure, it's your character! That's a good way to fix things if your gear is inflexible. You can get extra chaos res on boots with eldritch influences. Another option is to get boots or belt with pure chaos res mod + crafted hybrid ele res+chaos res mod. You can also get some from upgrading to power charge rings (with chaos res), or using resistance catalysts on your presence of chayula, or from jewel mods.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 27, 2023, 12:40:20 PM
Hey ty for this build, this chains are insane :)

But why did i use arcane surge 6 when the watchers eye allready proc arcane surge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info