-20 fire resis
-20 lightning resis
+50 rarity
+20 qauntity

flavor text "Where others flame with desire i thrive in knowledge"

<.o enjoy
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Welp, back to the drawing board whoever beat me to that...

Yeah, now you'll have to start over with a blank slate...oh wait a minute.

Anyway, the power to have a 6L with any color combination you want is nothing compared to the power of...being able to force a server reset on demand.
"
How did this thread turn into an argument about if its good for summoners? But yeah, I had been throwing this idea around in my head for awhile, seems I waited too long!

Look on the bright side, you got the item you wanted ingame, AND get to make another one :)

"
Here's a question. Can you put your spectre setup in your chest, summon your spectres, then remove your chestpiece without the spectres vanishing? Because if so, Tabula Rasa is an absolute must-have for summoners, because then they can keep their real chest in reserve, and just pull out the slate for when they need to recast summon spectre.

If you remove either the gear summon spectre is socketed in, OR the gem itself they all die instantly. same applies to skeletons and zombies. I am unsure if that still applies in town, I don't think it does (I use this to kill all my zombies from time to time if they are blocking passages in tunnel map for ex).

You can however remove everything except the summon spectre gem and use the remaining 5L for something else possibly (arc is very compatible with ranged spectre color layout).
Last edited by Asmosis on Apr 14, 2013, 11:42:05 AM
I played HC summoner level 85, and this chest is absolutely trash. Its just one of those fun items to test out 6l shit and level characters. I can use any specter I want with the gems I use, sure it may not be 100% optimized, but its better than having no life/es/stats. To the guy thats saying its the best summoner chest, I laugh at your ass.
@ToNotBeDetermined
"
I played HC summoner level 85, and this chest is absolutely trash. Its just one of those fun items to test out 6l shit and level characters. I can use any specter I want with the gems I use, sure it may not be 100% optimized, but its better than having no life/es/stats. To the guy thats saying its the best summoner chest, I laugh at your ass.

that's ok the chest is laughing at you XDDDD
"
"
Here's a question. Can you put your spectre setup in your chest, summon your spectres, then remove your chestpiece without the spectres vanishing? Because if so, Tabula Rasa is an absolute must-have for summoners, because then they can keep their real chest in reserve, and just pull out the slate for when they need to recast summon spectre.

Put spectre in gear, cast it, take it off. Test complete. Enjoy Knowledge.

If I had access to the game right now I wouldn't be asking.

@Asmosis: Thanks for the tip.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
So... if you scour the Tabula Rasa, will the sockets remain? lol
Just curious, since I don't have it.

Edit: Oh! You're right. I forgot that uniques can't be scoured. Would be Epic if it can though..
Last edited by hzero on Apr 24, 2013, 9:26:40 AM
"
hzero wrote:
So... if you scour the Tabula Rasa, will the sockets remain? lol
Just curious, since I don't have it.

To my knowledge, you cant scour Uniques.
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info