*Shakes fist at Tabula Rasa*

"
Lyralei wrote:
I won't call it BiS for summoners but rather the most flexible and arguably most powerful spectre 6L in the game simply due to your ability to maximize ANY spectre.

This of course assumes you're not loaded up the wazoo with 6L's of all the right colours.

That would be one rich bastard if he had a lot of 6l's with any required combination for specters XD
How did this thread turn into an argument about if its good for summoners? But yeah, I had been throwing this idea around in my head for awhile, seems I waited too long!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
How did this thread turn into an argument about if its good for summoners? But yeah, I had been throwing this idea around in my head for awhile, seems I waited too long!

Now ask for one that has only 1 socket, but can spawn with any 5 random level 15 supports :P
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"

Now ask for one that has only 1 socket, but can spawn with any 5 random level 15 supports :P

ahahaha, that would be very funny
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
I don't think it's necessarily for summoners; I think it's more of an item where you can test out skill gem combinations as if you had a 6-link chest or 2-handed weapon. I have a pretty crappy computer so I am laying low on Path of Exile but when I get a better computer I'll be sure to try to get my hands on one because I LOVE testing out new builds.
[Tempest] Level 42 Tornado Shot Ranger
"
ventiman wrote:

best in slot for summoner

LOL :D

Would probably take ANY other 6L over this, any day :P

This is made for new characters, allowing you to not worry about links for your main skill in low lvls. A lvling item, nothing more.

Bis for summoners and allows you to support up to 8-9 Auras if u have sockets availible for it.
Personally i run with 6 and got a strong mana pool at my disposal.

Last edited by Neferti on Apr 14, 2013, 5:11:00 AM
Y no use reduced mana on that prism guardian?
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
Hello there :)

Yes i am without equal, You can however create my little sister, a Four linked helm with random properties that you can craft (chaosingn exalt)

Or create Gem of identify : 'Wisdom'
"
Neferti wrote:

Bis for summoners and allows you to support up to 8-9 Auras if u have sockets availible for it.
Personally i run with 6 and got a strong mana pool at my disposal.

ohh look a softcore iir iiq summoner spammer *sigh* lets take him serious tell me that you havent died so far

with that armor and shield i think you have 4kes and 400 life ?

no reduced mana in the shield no blind support for the skelis..... too pro

iam sry but i cant waste my slots with iiq iir....i need my slots badly

btw 20% haste is a must have heard % aura are so op

300iir means 2 advarius you must have some shitty resis dude

"
Senserazer wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

best in slot for summoner

LOL :D

Would probably take ANY other 6L over this, any day :P

This is made for new characters, allowing you to not worry about links for your main skill in low lvls. A lvling item, nothing more.

wakkkkkke up the armor is the best spectre armor in the game cause you can adjust your playstyle to the map and the minions it provides and give them the best supports

making the most powerful spectre for the situation how can someone argue with that ......

its not even an opinion is a damm fact

perfect titty bitches would look like this
spectre-fast attack-gmp-miniondmg-firepen-life on hit

perfect dogs would look like this
spectre-fastcast-gmp-miniondmg-fasterprojectiles-lifeleech

perfect flame sentinels
spectre-concentrated-culling-miniondmg-firepen-lifeleech

why i even argue with noobs who have no clue at all Oo
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 14, 2013, 6:46:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info