*Shakes fist at Tabula Rasa*

"
ventiman wrote:
"
Neferti wrote:

Bis for summoners and allows you to support up to 8-9 Auras if u have sockets availible for it.
Personally i run with 6 and got a strong mana pool at my disposal.

ohh look a softcore iir iiq summoner spammer *sigh* lets take him serious tell me that you havent died so far

with that armor and shield i think you have 4kes and 400 life ?

no reduced mana in the shield no blind support for the skelis..... too pro

iam sry but i cant waste my slots with iiq iir....i need my slots badly

btw 20% haste is a must have heard % aura are so op

300iir means 2 advarius you must have some shitty resis dude

"
Senserazer wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

best in slot for summoner

LOL :D

Would probably take ANY other 6L over this, any day :P

This is made for new characters, allowing you to not worry about links for your main skill in low lvls. A lvling item, nothing more.

wakkkkkke up the armor is the best spectre armor in the game cause you can adjust your playstyle to the map and the minions it provides and give them the best supports

making the most powerful spectre for the situation how can someone argue with that ......

its not even an opinion is a damm fact

perfect titty bitches would look like this
spectre-fast attack-gmp-miniondmg-firepen-life on hit

perfect dogs would look like this
spectre-fastcast-gmp-miniondmg-fasterprojectiles-lifeleech

perfect flame sentinels
spectre-concentrated-culling-miniondmg-firepen-lifeleech

why i even argue with noobs who have no clue at all Oo

I see you woke up at the wrong side of your bed today provided the need for release here. Fortunately for me i've matured above the stage where I even get slightly offended by such childish provocation.

And to reply to some of your lousy statements I have 5,1k ES and 150 life after the reservations. I have 83% to all resists with exception of chaos which is at 1%. In regards for HC play I dont belive I've recommended my build at all. I farming exceptionally well, I die extremely rare, and for arguments sake, if I were to play this build on HC I would play much less offensive than I am cuz on occation I die.

Provided your unrequited love for HC i'll pray to the gods that desync or dc wipes the floor with you. I'll smile from the idea of fruitless and pointless hours spent playing HC which only serves as a obstacle rather than a challenge. And if I were to seek such a challenge I would consider returning to a game such as WoW that in the past provided alot of entertainment in that department.

Have a good day Sister.
Last edited by Neferti on Apr 14, 2013, 7:11:54 AM
"
I have 5,1k ES and 150 life after the reservations. I have 83% to all resists with exception of chaos which is at 1%. In regards for HC play I dont belive I've recommended my build at all. I farming exceptionally well, I die extremely rare

thx for proving my point

btw desycn and dc cant get me 10kes decoytotem even loadscreendeath wont happen so keep praying
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 14, 2013, 7:18:55 AM
"
Y no use reduced mana on that prism guardian?

Why would I?
1. It would not provide me with any additional auras.
2. It would consume an additional Socket slot.
3. If I die, 100 or 200 more hp would not make much difference.
"
ventiman wrote:
"
I have 5,1k ES and 150 life after the reservations. I have 83% to all resists with exception of chaos which is at 1%. In regards for HC play I dont belive I've recommended my build at all. I farming exceptionally well, I die extremely rare

thx for proving my point

Im sorry did you have a point?

Or was the point that you could justify your point by taking text out of context to make it so? Pathetic

Over and out, abandoning this childish argument.
Last edited by Neferti on Apr 14, 2013, 7:20:42 AM

stop shaking your fist and preach
"
DarkKibs wrote:

Dat 20% quality.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay wrote:
"
DarkKibs wrote:

Dat 20% quality.

I know right XD
Here's a question. Can you put your spectre setup in your chest, summon your spectres, then remove your chestpiece without the spectres vanishing? Because if so, Tabula Rasa is an absolute must-have for summoners, because then they can keep their real chest in reserve, and just pull out the slate for when they need to recast summon spectre.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Here's a question. Can you put your spectre setup in your chest, summon your spectres, then remove your chestpiece without the spectres vanishing? Because if so, Tabula Rasa is an absolute must-have for summoners, because then they can keep their real chest in reserve, and just pull out the slate for when they need to recast summon spectre.

Put spectre in gear, cast it, take it off. Test complete. Enjoy Knowledge.
"
Welp, back to the drawing board whoever beat me to that...

How about a Unique Ring with ONE Prismatic Socket? :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info