🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
zbuka wrote:
"
Occu is squishy, but in 3.23 no problem to build with charms.

Necro:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264207

https://pobb.in/3bdCXXcq

(Ehp cannot be calculated and displayed in pobb.in, it`s 9M - inf*, see pob-community fork)

Alright but this is necromancer ascendancy, not occulist, nekro is better than occulist?

In 3.23 as Primalist Occu works too when you focus on mapping etc.
Stack some spellblocks and minion-unholy might after kill and resistances on the charms for tankyness.

In other leagues Necro is better, yes.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 26, 2023, 11:15:14 AM
Loving the build so far Chromino! Thank you for the in depth and detailed POB and also description.

I'm following the 100% spell suppression POB. The skills still show tempest shield. What would you recommend swapping that to?

I'm running guardian.

Amulet switched to Ashes of the stars! (More virulences etc.)
Belt switched to Graven`s secret! (nice 60% elemental damage recouped as energy shield)

Here we crawl!

https://pobb.in/PckSa20v

Best for HoA-virulences while moving:

storm burst (lvl 2) - (awakened) cast while channeling (lvl 5) - power charge on crit - ball lightning of static

Or:

storm burst (lvl 1) - faster casting (lvl 20) - power charge on crit - chance to poison lvl 20
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 4, 2024, 7:08:32 AM
"
Quickfade wrote:
Loving the build so far Chromino! Thank you for the in depth and detailed POB and also description.

I'm following the 100% spell suppression POB. The skills still show tempest shield. What would you recommend swapping that to?

I'm running guardian.

Thank you Quickfade!

Tempestshield is as guardian not used, spellblock is easy capped without.

Only the autotriggered virulences are interesting for levelling and quality of life and focus on lazy autobombing.

In lategame I recommend instead for some virulences

cws /or cwdt lvl1 - void sphere lvl1

and/ or the counterattack reckoning as guardian. When you fullwhisp the maps

cws/ or cwdt - frostwall lvl1

is again a great defensive layer against mounted up rippy mods (i.e. I had one sad mod in the woods which removes all armour lol X).
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 5, 2024, 7:11:27 AM
Chromino: What charms are u using?

Def charms:
- 3% of Armour applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken from Hits
- (9-12)% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you Suppress Spell Damage
- Nearby Enemies are Chilled
- Gain (4-5)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
- Magic Utility Flasks applied to you have (11-15)% increased Effect (with mageblood)

Dmg charms:
- Culling Strike
- (11-15)% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit
- (14-20)% increased Effect of Withered
- Cursed Enemies you or your Minions Kill have a (11-15)% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage
- Minions have (20-30)% chance to gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds on Kill
- Consecrated Ground you create applies (7-10)% increased Damage taken to Enemies (with conc ground flask)
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Chromino: What charms are u using?

Def charms:
- 3% of Armour applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken from Hits
- (9-12)% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you Suppress Spell Damage
- Nearby Enemies are Chilled
- Gain (4-5)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
- Magic Utility Flasks applied to you have (11-15)% increased Effect (with mageblood)

Dmg charms:
- Culling Strike
- (11-15)% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit
- (14-20)% increased Effect of Withered
- Cursed Enemies you or your Minions Kill have a (11-15)% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage
- Minions have (20-30)% chance to gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds on Kill
- Consecrated Ground you create applies (7-10)% increased Damage taken to Enemies (with conc ground flask)

Congrats to lvl 98 Hardcore AnubixcZ! Awesome!

First, I try out this league trickster and I don`t play hc so I can only guess a lot. :-)

Extreme interesting question and difficult to choose and advice.

In maps I use 1 unholy might and 1 explosion of cursed mobs (with autocasted curse on triad grip implicit), it`s proccing nonstop.
Starting of es-recharge is extreme strong, also chance to inflict wither.
As guardian already with pathed Zealoth oath consecrated ground es-reg and curse-reducing is probably another b.i.s. and juggs ar against elemental.

Culling strike would only be nice against bosses.

Unavailable
Unavailable

I use also spell suppression on a which was taken-jewel to go with another keystone (divine shield) on sol and with the freed up passives of instinct and with overcapped ele-resis.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/27WjzW0fk

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/YwMX8ogsY
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 5, 2024, 7:31:45 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thanks for making this guide, first time trying it out

I think I have pulled together most of the core items for the build, things are starting to get expensive now! Any tips on what you would recommend I try upgrade next would be appreciated
thanks
i'm looking for another templar build to try and this seems really interesting. how is it for juice maps with 5k+ whisp and simulacrum? i have around 200div to spend.
Hi Chromino,

Thanks again for the guide and the awesome build. I am now lvl 99 with it and enjoying it alot.

One question I have is for the POB, it shows my EHP as infinite, but I still get clapped randomly in maps sometimes (even with what I think is really good gear, mageblood etc.). The other problem is that when it's shown ass infinite I find it very hard to make upgrade decisions (e.g. better to take a circle of nostagia with improved grace, determination or discipline), so would love to "fix it". (And yes, I have enemy set to guardian/pinnacle boss 84).

Here is a link https://pobb.in/BYZ4-RgH-1Fm would really appreciate any tips on how to get it to show EHP correctly. +If you're looking anyway, any tips on freeing up some mana or skillpoints :)

Thanks again for the awesome, awesome guide!
EHP is shown as infinite because the average recovery on block is high enough that it is functionally impossible for a normal monster to kill you, turn off the show recovery on block or whatever its called option in the config portion of PoB to look for ehp improvements, however if you are getting onehit, you don't care about ehp you want more max hit. For this and many other builds ehp is a worthless indicator, what you want is as much max hit and as much recovery as you can possibly get.

Also your single biggest issue is just your generally low ES pool. 4k es will still see you get randomly onehit a lot, you want something like a phys max hit of 20kish to do sim without needing to worry about a onehit. The suppression wheels are only really going to help against some ubers and oftentimes suppress just won't be enough and your only option is to block or dodge. I'd recommend dropping most of the stuff on the right side and grabbing an es wheel + es mastery for a bunch more survivability and armor and es mastery for 10% less phys taken.
Last edited by CarbotZergling123 on Jan 8, 2024, 7:03:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info