🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Macca84 wrote:
"
mahorka wrote:
hey im currently doing this , but still cant beat maven, missing some dmg , would you look at my character and say me what im going wrong, what can i change to get better dmg and still geting my tankiness some tattoo are missing so i cant get the stuff

https://poe.ninja/pob/616a1

Really interesting you posted this as I've been holding off asking something similar. My gear isn't quite as good as yours but I'm having a really hard time with this build. I'm 2.5k hours in PoE so I've a good idea of what I'm doing but this feels like hard work. Tankiness I can't complain about too much but I feel the damage is really lacking. I have a max of 87 virulences but struggle to keep these up.

The guide is incredibly well detailed but there's almost too much information in there. I'm not sure if my setup is quite right, whether that's skill gems or passives etc.

I'm determined to try and make this work though. I'm a 1 character a season kinda guy so don't really want to reroll. I just like to try and clear as much content as I can. But reading the guy above is struggling with Maven and his gear is slightly better, I don't hold much hope for myself.

Yes, you are at 8M of 52M, that is not optimal.

Solely levelling your HoA-supports will double your damage.

Then more HoA-poisonchances and some other optimizations will tripple your dps another time.

And you are at low 45% chances to poison yourself with your spells (not tagged "minion"), so you will not generate good HoA-virulences.

Use poison-tattoos or 2 passives fatal toxins and get 80% poisonchances, this will increase your effective ingame-damage a lot. Against singletargets you will deal 1/4 and much less damage without maximized HoA-virulences, especially against singletargets.

Take a look into the top of "the composition of agony", there is the scaling of damage and generating of virulences guided step by step.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2024, 9:26:55 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Macca84 wrote:
"
mahorka wrote:
hey im currently doing this , but still cant beat maven, missing some dmg , would you look at my character and say me what im going wrong, what can i change to get better dmg and still geting my tankiness some tattoo are missing so i cant get the stuff

https://poe.ninja/pob/616a1

Really interesting you posted this as I've been holding off asking something similar. My gear isn't quite as good as yours but I'm having a really hard time with this build. I'm 2.5k hours in PoE so I've a good idea of what I'm doing but this feels like hard work. Tankiness I can't complain about too much but I feel the damage is really lacking. I have a max of 87 virulences but struggle to keep these up.

The guide is incredibly well detailed but there's almost too much information in there. I'm not sure if my setup is quite right, whether that's skill gems or passives etc.

I'm determined to try and make this work though. I'm a 1 character a season kinda guy so don't really want to reroll. I just like to try and clear as much content as I can. But reading the guy above is struggling with Maven and his gear is slightly better, I don't hold much hope for myself.

Yes, you are at 8M of 52M, that is not optimal.

Solely levelling your HoA-supports will double your damage.

Then more HoA-poisonchances and some other optimizations will tripple your dps another time.

And you are at low 45% chances to poison yourself with your spells (not tagged "minion"), so you will not generate good HoA-virulences.

Use poison-tattoos or 2 passives fatal toxins and get 80% poisonchances, this will increase your effective ingame-damage a lot. Against singletargets you will deal 1/4 and much less damage without maximized HoA-virulences.

Take a look into the top of "the composition of agony", there is the scaling of damage and generating of virulences guided step by step.

Thank you for your help.

Made a couple of small changes already. I'll keep at it :)
thanks a lot, changed quite a number of stuff now at 100% chance to poison and more virulence stack up to 83 now i just need to lvl up

https://poe.ninja/pob/61bce
Could it be good to build around the new shield svalin ?
Quick question is this possible to build a wand like the one in the pob, i dont see any in market. plus ive made an update to my build since i dropped the ressource to buy myself a mageblood.

would you look at build and say to me whats needed more to get it better

https://poe.ninja/pob/628d9
"
jackbr2211 wrote:
Hello, I'm currently building this char with around 150 divines budget, I am wondering should I follow PoB necro version or the one you currently have build on your profile as a Juggernaut, which one would u say is stronger, also which version is the strongest overall (without mageblood). In general is jugg version good?

Thank you in advance

The ascendancies are ranked in the spoiler "Which ascendancy?" with all ups and downs, page 483 here as templar.

For tankyness Trickster is best fitting with defences against dot, with poe experiences Necro is best for damage and flexibility.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2024, 1:16:39 PM
So for another different example I myself had a budget of 9-10 div until now and reach 16M dps, that is not optimal and I had not much time until now for gaming, I am always more interested in the mechanics of new gear and skills.

I have the gear (simple more medium clusters, ghastly jewels and vixens) for 35M already in stash (as well as almost b.i.s. rare boots, but the rainbows with additional endurance charge is hard to top) when I would want to balance into dps (in the moment I favourite my afk-tanky-mapping). But also: 40M would be possible at my lvl now and I still use atlas-notes for packed with energy for relaxed afk-mapping. For medium-juiced t16 (beyond - delirium - ritual) and t-17 these 15M are easy enough, and the 2M ehp are of course nice tanky as you see in the videos below. 100% spell suppression and 100% ailment- and bleeding-avoidances are obtained without problems. Of course in the for minions and CI more difficult jugg-ascendancy it`s a bit slower compared to necro or trickster.

Most expensive was a bad rolled watcher`s eye es on hit + spell block, 1 div, the 80% manamultiplier helmet, 2 div, and ashes 26%, including charisma-anoint, 2 div. Gear, clusters, jewels, etc. are extreme cheap this league. And today my gear would be 20% cheaper compared to last week.

I counted 4 deaths from lvl 80-98 (1x mandatory as always exarch's 1000 suns at lvl 80, 1x afk in a essence`s critting detonate dead explosion lvl 85 as telephon rang, 1x the unique alpha beast in juiced harvest lvl 93, and 1x stucked in cold-dot of a bitter cold ritual lvl 95), in all other content I am almost immortal in medium-high juiced t16 with 1-2 rerolls for the map-mods.
Most funny until now was to facetank Izaro in the labs or the pirate boss` anchors without a scratch, lol.

Almost b.i.s. geared, only empower lvl 4, tattoos and a better watcher's eye are missing for 50M in full tankyness. Later when prefered a mageblood could be used too of course, but my build is probably already almost finished for lvl 100.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp Pirate Boss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMEB-FhZJM

Sorry for the bad sound, some sound-settings exploded in the last windows-update.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp juiced beyond abyss expedition harbinger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nuR_JpiKo
"
mahorka wrote:
Could it be good to build around the new shield svalin ?

Not as CI. But before transforming to CI with many life on block on other slots (block-mastery, the anvil) it`s an extreme interesting shield with triggers and qol and ward and will be probably added as a new starter-variation. In hybrid or lifebased set-ups it's very interesting too, in lategame the additional needed skillsockets are not optimal.

But aegis with high es, the possibilities of +maxresis with melding of the flesh and taste of hate and more recovery in high density is probably remaining a tiny bit stronger.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 22, 2024, 6:04:53 AM
"
mahorka wrote:
Quick question is this possible to build a wand like the one in the pob, i dont see any in market. plus ive made an update to my build since i dropped the ressource to buy myself a mageblood.

would you look at build and say to me whats needed more to get it better

https://poe.ninja/pob/628d9

Great done!

You are now at 21M damage in infinitive ehp.

- Get a +2 energyshield and +mana per level dark seer. +Life don`t support CI. You will gain tanky +600-700 es.

- Your circle of nostalgia is not optimal. Get cheap a better implicit (ailment avoidances, arcane surge, onslaught).

- You have much overcapped spell suppression. Get a skin of the lords divine shield, they are already very cheap in trade. Get a small cluster elegant form with only 2 passives, not 3.

- Your HoA has overcapped 118% poisonchances. 1-2 rare abyss-jewel are not needed for capped 100%. Switch it to amanamus gaze for damage or when you stacked enough resis to melding of the flesh for tankyness.

- When pob shows correct, do not use "Thaumophage" on the large cluster. You hinder already with the tornados and with void spheres and the es-leech is much too low without many optimizations. Get the extreme tanky poison-mastery against crits and another medium cluster "pure agony" instead.

- Get a "vaal discipline" skillgem, not only discipline. Vaal discipline is b.i.s. in maps against dot and grants some seconds almost immortality.

- Get withering step lvl 21 and quality 20-23 for more withers.

- Limit cyclone, tornados, ball lightnings to lvl 1 for less used mana.

- Use 2-4 more poison on hit tattoos for more HoA-virulences.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2024, 2:02:40 PM
Firstly, I'm pleased I stuck with this as I wasn't having alot of fun early on. Found it a really difficult league start. Now, I am having alot of fun. Cleared the feared and uber elder deathless, done all content other than uber bosses which doesn't really interest me. Sat on about 30 divine and wondering if it's worth trying to upgrade more bits. Finding some of the items to plug holes are really difficult to get, ele avoidance implicit on rings for example. Also wondering whether I chose the right ascendancy in guardian. Seems alot of people play the build as other ascendancies to this one. Can you see anything I could change or target to keep the grind going some more?
Last edited by Macca84 on Aug 25, 2024, 9:57:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info