🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Omegasup wrote:
Thanks so much for the awesome guide! I’ve played your spider version before and now going to try this one and as guardian.

Probably a stupid question, but is there something wrong with the POB? For example if I look at the tree for 85 CI, there are only points allocated up to lvl 62 (and I’m too stupid to find out where to put the other ~20 points best) :(

Thanks for any advice and for an awesome guide!

Thank you Omegasup!

Yes, there were missing passives in 2 trees. I corrected the pob with early pathing to 100% spell suppression! Thank you!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 11, 2023, 5:15:23 PM
Thanks so much for the updated POB. Having a lot of fun with this!

Is there any chance we can pray that you at some point will update the Balancing & Managing - Important Mechanics: now that step 3) You need the helmet enchantment "HoA has 75% increased Skill Reservation efficiency" is no longer in the game by any chance please? :)

Thanks a lot again!
what about the new passives from the league ? what would be best for us ?
Charm for mana resertvation and spell suppresion can help with capping. There are also some nasty Spectres but we probably dont have chance to include it in build.
Unholy might from Necro in maps, es recharge on spell suppression from trickster, and also in maps explosions 💥 of the Occu are awesome too in the charms.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 14, 2023, 3:35:30 PM
Hi, I was playing that build I believe two times back in the days and I was always finding it super-tanky. How it behaves in that league?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Iam looking for my second build this league and this looks fun.

How many can i expect if i invest 1, 10 or 50div compared to an RF or other minion builds regarding single/boss dmg and map clear?

Would appreciate some experiences :)
In maps i have problems to get virulences if there is one strong rare. Its capped on about 30 and its not going higher.

I am using cyclone - cwc - blazing + returning. How to deal with it? Storm burst to maps doesnt feel good.
"
Rodman_Exile wrote:
Iam looking for my second build this league and this looks fun.

How many can i expect if i invest 1, 10 or 50div compared to an RF or other minion builds regarding single/boss dmg and map clear?

Would appreciate some experiences :)

These days the prices for all items are dropping enormous and fast.
Only large clusters including spellblock and skin of the lords with magebane are remaining high-priced around 5 div.

I guess with around 15-20 div you are easy ready for t16/17 and pinnacle bosses with sol divine shield, empower, storm shroud, ashes of the stars, etc. with 1M ehp and 10M singletarget damage, in maps 15M damage with a charm or jewel"that which was taken" and minion-unholy might.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 19, 2023, 7:17:22 AM
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
In maps i have problems to get virulences if there is one strong rare. Its capped on about 30 and its not going higher.

I am using cyclone - cwc - blazing + returning. How to deal with it? Storm burst to maps doesnt feel good.

mmhmmm, were there any map mods like less chance to poison, evaded or blocked hits etc?
I reached with that skill-combination around 50 virulences singletgarget in shorter testings.

Use sniper`s mark!

When possible use 3 curses (with windshriek boots or vixen entrapement gloves etc. and in exchange use less pure agony on medium clusters).

Try to get into the best distance to get more hits with the returning projectiles of blazing salvo.

Try to add also a set-up like triggered void spheres, ball lightning of static, reckoning, storm brands, fire storms etc.

Try to reach 100% chance to poison.
Also resolute technique or some accuracy helps up to 10% more virulences of cyclone.

Path to more jewel slots and use ghastly jewels with minion chance to poison on hit to balance damage into poison with temporal chains. Or use united in dreams and get withers using other possibilities.

Storm burst is best to reach high virulences and is a ranged skill, but many love cyclone-moving-style.

Congrats to hc lvl 90! Great done!
With unholy might on a pimalist-charm or jewel "that which was taken" and minion unholy might you can balance out the 4 passives of the minion-mastery too for jewel slots.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/273bR9dik

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/273bae0Ik

Last edited by Chromino on Dec 29, 2023, 8:30:14 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info