⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Juicy3224 wrote:
Hello Chromino! I apologize in advance for bad language. I'm writing with google translate :)
I want to say a huge thank you for the superbly painted build and the responsive support. I play on xbox. The market situation here is very bad. there is no lord skin with the right node and colors. Some questions have arisen. I don't really understand the mechanics of summoning spiders on bosses. I have a flask to summon worms. on the boss fight, I cast desecrate 2 times, use the flask and the agony crawler kills the worms. as a result, there are no charges on the flask and the worms just died :) survival is just sweet. you can stand and drink coffee. By the way, I use both determination and grace all the way. I'm so calm) I also can't understand why there is so little damage. on t16 bosses, I can beat the boss for several minutes while having 50 charges of infectivity all the time. If not difficult, give some advice on what to do. Thank you very much again.

Hi juicy,

I personally myself deal the most bad ugly freaky english, hehehe! ;-) No problem!

Yes, you yourself need to kill the worms fast and first, with frostblink or stormbrand or try out icenova or divine ire or other fast aoe's. practise in your hideout, zoom in and let the worms out! :-)

So: 2x desecrate rmb, 1x writhing jar, 1x stormbrand /or frostblink middlemouse button

Or: 2 x desecrate right mouse button, 1-2x storm brand, 1 x writhing jar flask.

It is fast, but easy.

Yes, on console xbox the trade is much, much more difficult and expensive in all gear. To get some stuff like clusters, armour it's really not easy.

For damage you still miss a lot HoAg gemlevels and I guess you don't generate much virulences. Take a look "gear, skills, links", section gloves, there the red titled spoiler "Composition of agony" shows the important sources. You need all components for optimized full damage and you already wear triad grips.

Change urgent culling strike to chance to poison support. You need overall 80% poisonchance. Use stormburst singletarget, but then channel ball-lightnings instead stormbrands. Or use ball-lightnings with much castspeed and spelll-echo.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 17, 2022, 12:16:16 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Mckoch wrote:
Hi Chromino

Thanks for the tip the other day. I have been trying to get the defensive block jewel. Spec works at the moment but feels a bit clunky. https://pastebin.com/pjzcEVLb

I realized you can get Glancing Blow with a thread of hope large also giving you acces to Divine Shield.
I have an Skin of the lords with Divine shield, so was thinking of selling and get a cheaper Skin to buy some other pieces of gear. Since I now only save 1 passive point compared 3 without Thread of Hope.
I can then also switch out rainbow striders and get the resistance I now miss on boots. Without Rainbow Striders I still have 64 block and 75 spell block.

I guess I also need to swtich to a stygian and perhaps some now gloves but I feel I will start to lack ES. https://pastebin.com/pW7sW880 I got new boots and things seems okay for now all thought I would love some more ES.

Another question I generally feel like slows (curses or some freeze) really hinders me a lot and blocks my cast speed as well (this has gotten better after more block). Anything to do here? From what I understand of your ailments section. It is all about getting the jewel enchants when possible. Or maybe it's stun and block recovery, I can sometimes barely cast my skills.

Best regards
Mckoch

The divine keystone is b.i.s. when you later want to improve to voices clusters and/ or 2 minion- masteries.
When you go more tanky the ghostdance keystone is b.i.s. I
It's in the end only 1 passivepoint difference.
But when you later want to go full damage and less tankyness keep the divine-shield-armour.

Glancing blows ist still great when you not focus that much on defences and tankyness. When you like it tanky, I urgent advice to regret it around lvl 85 or 90. When you focus more on damage you can take it in and get 8 passives more for damage, but fullgeared you get the fulldamage also fullblock. You reach around 3x, tripple tankyness, without glancing blows, 100% dr of blocked hits instead 35%, against spelldamage. For spellblocks that is best, for attackblocks you have already much evasion.

You have 6.4 k es. Thats great. For more tankyness I advice to turn fullblock and regret gb. Divergent frostshield offers 10% more dr too. A watcher's eye is the first easy big upgrade in tankyness when you free up the needed jewelsocket in the tree.

Yes, chills and freezes of course slows. I personlly felt very tanky with ignite-reductions. Freezes were only a serious problem in encounters like the feared, there I reroll this mod.
Against shaper you can simply change your pantheon to "soul of the brine king" or need the harvest-crafted-implicits stacked against his freezes.

When you prefer you can also develop 100% ailment-immunities on boots, arcane sanctuary, shield mastery and anoint your amulet with "crystal skin". On jewels, rings or a cluster flexible sentry you get avoidances too. On page 50 in the spoiler "hardcore" are more possibilities.

Chills stack with mods like temporal chains or mobs have chance too avoid poison. When a lot of this mods are stacking, you get some lower damage. Vut only some of the mods are ordinary no problem and you are just slowed a bit.

Thanks for your in depth answers. Helps a lot to get some tips and pointers where to go. I seems to have misunderstood the value of Glancin Blows. It gives a lot of block but makes you take 65% dmg of hits instead of 0 is that correct?

Currently I feel like lacking damage. I guess mainly on bosses as I have hard time keeping 60 stacks. I use both brand and lighting but cast is a bit slow. I soon have a 20/20 divergent HoA just hope it goes well with corrupt. I guess Curse mastery would be a nice addition, so perhaps respec to that?
How much damage are the spiders? Using a wpn slot for blink?

Should both Cast when stunned and Frostshield be max lvl also when no special quality?

Is there anything obvious I have missed?
Last edited by Mckoch on Feb 16, 2022, 12:45:27 PM
Does the anomolous Reckoning trigger 10% block from Bastion of Hope?
"
AboveAverage wrote:
Does the anomolous Reckoning trigger 10% block from Bastion of Hope?

No, triggerskills don't activate the bastion-buff.

Best is flickerstrike, cyclone or shieldcharge when you like it, or try other skills out. But the 10% attackblock are slow and hard to reliable trigger.

Too often the HoAg and spiders killed the mobs long before you get into the attackrange to trigger bastion of hope...
Hi Chromino - did mine 48 loyal's - sadly not a single one ghost dance, but got iron reflexes, going to open monopoly :D
most of them are usable, but not rly great - good i got space :D
since i got some time, i group them - results are:

eldritch bat, runebinder, doomsday, iron will, perfect agony, glancing blows, ghost reaver, imbalanced guard, mind over matter, divine shield, iron reflexes, impaler - 1
versatile combatant, ele overload, ele eq, ancestral bond, avatar of fire, crimson dance, acrobatics, agnostic, eternal youth, blood magic - 2
resolute technique - 3
precise technique, call to arms - 4
zealoth oath - 5

most likely they wont be listed to sell, but if sm need any of those, pm me ign qqsqq or in here - agnostic seems cool for ci builds :D
Last edited by oskurwensyn on Feb 16, 2022, 6:07:48 PM
"
Mckoch wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Mckoch wrote:
Hi Chromino

Yes, chills and freezes of course slows. I personlly felt very tanky with ignite-reductions. Freezes were only a serious problem in encounters like the feared, there I reroll this mod.
Against shaper you can simply change your pantheon to "soul of the brine king" or need the harvest-crafted-implicits stacked against his freezes.

When you prefer you can also develop 100% ailment-immunities on boots, arcane sanctuary, shield mastery and anoint your amulet with "crystal skin". On jewels, rings or a cluster flexible sentry you get avoidances too. On page 50 in the spoiler "hardcore" are more possibilities.

Chills stack with mods like temporal chains or mobs have chance too avoid poison. When a lot of this mods are stacking, you get some lower damage. Vut only some of the mods are ordinary no problem and you are just slowed a bit.

Thanks for your in depth answers. Helps a lot to get some tips and pointers where to go. I seems to have misunderstood the value of Glancin Blows. It gives a lot of block but makes you take 65% dmg of hits instead of 0 is that correct?

Currently I feel like lacking damage. I guess mainly on bosses as I have hard time keeping 60 stacks. I use both brand and lighting but cast is a bit slow. I soon have a 20/20 divergent HoA just hope it goes well with corrupt. I guess Curse mastery would be a nice addition, so perhaps respec to that?
How much damage are the spiders? Using a wpn slot for blink?

Should both Cast when stunned and Frostshield be max lvl also when no special quality?

Is there anything obvious I have missed?

Yes, glancing blows has only 35% damagereductions of blocked hits, fullblock 100% damagereductions. Fullblock without glancing blows is the priority against big spellhits and increases your tankyness big.

Spiders are around 20-25% of the total damage.
Yes, the cursemastery is b.i.s. and extreme strong in endgame with damage of despair and 20% more poisonchance and socket of unset ring.
Yes, max lvl 20/21 divergent cast when stunned and frostshield.
For virulences check the green HoAg counter in the aura-icon. When it's not counting full 60 virulences singletarget, you need more poisonchance or more castspeed or better ball-lightnings.

100% ailments-immunities

I also just now improved the set-ups in "fire and other ailments", also in "gear, skills, links" section boots and in the tradelinks the rare boots page 50.

Now you can much better choose yourself if you prefer increased durations of molten shell and vaal skills or better 80-100% immunities against all elemental ailments.

I recommend 100% immunities reached with avoidances or reduced duration of ailments.

--> "fire and other ailments" --> section 100% ailment immunities
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 16, 2022, 11:47:46 PM
"
oskurwensyn wrote:
Hi Chromino - did mine 48 loyal's - sadly not a single one ghost dance, but got iron reflexes, going to open monopoly :D
most of them are usable, but not rly great - good i got space :D
since i got some time, i group them - results are:

eldritch bat, runebinder, doomsday, iron will, perfect agony, glancing blows, ghost reaver, imbalanced guard, mind over matter, divine shield, iron reflexes, impaler - 1
versatile combatant, ele overload, ele eq, ancestral bond, avatar of fire, crimson dance, acrobatics, agnostic, eternal youth, blood magic - 2
resolute technique - 3
precise technique, call to arms - 4
zealoth oath - 5

most likely they wont be listed to sell, but if sm need any of those, pm me ign qqsqq or in here - agnostic seems cool for ci builds :D

Hehehe! 48! :-)

"divine shield" is often extreme high price traded. iron reflexes as well. Divine shield is also the b.i.s. keystone when you want to use 2 minionmasteries or voices clusters. Congratulations!

You can use it also yourself with not too unfitting socket-colours.
Scroll in the pob to the trees "---- Divine shield as keystone on Skin of the Lords ---"
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 16, 2022, 6:47:55 PM
I bought a 4g1b1r divine shield for 4 exalts lmao
Thank you for the amazing build, Chromino! 2nd time playing this build in the new league and it's so fun and tanky :)

For a 4 seconds cooldown triggerwand, any suggestions on what 3-link gems I should use for it?
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
Great guide, a lot of information to absorb, im currently trying to push juiced t16 maps and end game bosses, i seem to survive fairly well as im using the thankiest variant, only problem is my damage doesnt seem to be that great. Can you have a look at my char and see what best option would be to increase my dps or what im missing? Is the chaos conversion tanky enough to complete juiced maps?
Thanks

Thank you a lot FourlegWolf, and we wish Arachnophilia!

Your gear and set-up is already top!

You deal 4.8M singletarget. With vile toxins instead pierce (you should have enough mana) and multistrike for the spiders 6.2M (see spoiler boss-hunting). That is more than enough for almost all content and red t16. Only for UE, The feared or Simulacrum wave 27-30 you should reach around 10M and more.

Best is to insert first the 4th pure agony to reach 8M and second triad grips for 10M shaper-damage. You can regrtet int next to wicked ward and righteous army, so you already reach 5 more virulences and much more damage.

For next the triad grips you need a divergent HoAg lvl 21, cursemastery with despair as second curse and anomalous spellecho-instead the poison-support-gem. So you get again 80% poisonchance, high castspeed and full virulences for the crawlerdamage, see section gloves in "gear, skills, links". Your HoAg is already at lvl 30 - so the chaos mastery for tipping point lvl 31 is very strong too for 12M in the end. Other possibilities are unholy might in the minion mastery for a big buff in high density. Just compare your set-up with the tree of the 100% chaos-conversion-edition.

For all set-ups you need passives or regret some passives. Your lvl 91 is a bit low for the 100% chaosconversion: lvl 93 or 95 are more easy with good defences to turn into offensives. start with one more pure agony and then just check it out how much you can balance into damage!

In defences it's easy to upgrade your belt (stygian with es and some armour around 50 chaos), the second split personality and watcher's eye, there are very strong ones cheap in trade. All your defences are great, only the es and armour are a bit low and you should use the armour&es-mastery.

I would start with watcher's eye and split personality, after receiving them you should have be so tanky that you can balance easy more into damage.

Yes, the chaos-conversion-edition is also extreme tanky. Try it out, when you have some experiences in poe or a safe playstyle you are almost unkillable even with 15M damage and full damage and ready for lvl 100.

Totally forgot about that passive haha thought i had it, will help a lot. With the more juiced maps will it be better to switch out pierce for fork? or will it be worse.

Yeah i tried both pierce feels better, im also having an issue calculating EHP, i put my pob side by side with yours and your EHP is around 9mill but mine is at like 700k? I dont know if im blind and missing something as i have looked over it for the past hour and cant figure it out, also does the hunter influence on boots " projectiles pierce additional targets" work with herald of agony?
Last edited by mgcrywolf09 on Feb 17, 2022, 11:00:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info