⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Yes i did. I am using 2x desec + writhing jar + ice nova at the start of map. But as i go, spiders expire, sometimes they resummon standalone. I just want to figure out how this summoning works properly.
Main skill is HoAG, and spiders help him?
How i can doing spiders more powerfull without 3+3 link on both hands? Aurora +arakaali setup
Hello Chromino! I apologize in advance for bad language. I'm writing with google translate :)
I want to say a huge thank you for the superbly painted build and the responsive support. I play on xbox. The market situation here is very bad. there is no lord skin with the right node and colors. Some questions have arisen. I don't really understand the mechanics of summoning spiders on bosses. I have a flask to summon worms. on the boss fight, I cast desecrate 2 times, use the flask and the agony crawler kills the worms. as a result, there are no charges on the flask and the worms just died :) survival is just sweet. you can stand and drink coffee. By the way, I use both determination and grace all the way. I'm so calm) I also can't understand why there is so little damage. on t16 bosses, I can beat the boss for several minutes while having 50 charges of infectivity all the time. If not difficult, give some advice on what to do. Thank you very much again.
Going after "Cannot be Ignited" on ring or accumulating 100% ignite avoidance is valid strat? I've found ring with "cannot be ignited" corruption and +40/+40 str and dex, some es and rez.
Soooo... After gettin this thing

You can no longer make any mistakes during the Infinite Hunger fight. You can't regret nod from armor and then put it inside it again :)

If you fail to really fast find the portal after first underwater phase (and it should be the only one phase during this fight, better even without it) — you'll (with 90% probability) lose this fight.

The Infinite Hunger loot is not worth those nerves, so you could change armor for this fight or skip it.
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Last edited by allumino on Feb 16, 2022, 7:07:09 AM
"
Fukurokage wrote:
Going after "Cannot be Ignited" on ring or accumulating 100% ignite avoidance is valid strat? I've found ring with "cannot be ignited" corruption and +40/+40 str and dex, some es and rez.

Yes, igniteresistances ore the most important ailment-resistances as CI. Ignites disable your es-recharge and debuffs your wicked ward. In the pantheon you get a lot. On harvest-crafted implicits or also on other free stats like the ring you should stack more.

But for damage a ring cirrcle of nostalgia or despair on hit are great. An unset ring with despair on hit is recommended the best when you need free sockets for important skills.
"
allumino wrote:
Soooo... After gettin this thing

You can no longer make any mistakes during the Infinite Hunger fight. You can't regret nod from armor and then put it inside it again :)

If you fail to really fast find the portal after first underwater phase (and it should be the only one phase during this fight, better even without it) — you'll (with 90% probability) lose this fight.

The Infinite Hunger loot is not worth those nerves, so you could change armor for this fight or skip it.

Yes, against the corrosive-debuff a skin of the loyals or skin of the lords neutral keystones are best.
Fullgeared you often almost oneshot Infinite hunger and don't transit into that sequenze with corrosive hunger debuff.

But when you are teleported/ drowned, look fast how the mud is flowing and follow that flow from dry small island to next island to detect the portal back in the arena most fast.
"
erve78 wrote:
Main skill is HoAG, and spiders help him?
How i can doing spiders more powerfull without 3+3 link on both hands? Aurora +arakaali setup

The squire shield would be a big buff in exchange for defences and substain.
In this build it's more efficient to buff the herald.
The spiders deal enough damage to clear maps, but further they are not easy to buff in the tanky set-up with aegis aurora and defensive auras.
When you exchange into damage like necros you can buff them some millions fine, but you'll loose the tankyness also like the necro-glascannons.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Yes i did. I am using 2x desec + writhing jar + ice nova at the start of map. But as i go, spiders expire, sometimes they resummon standalone. I just want to figure out how this summoning works properly.

Zoom in in your hideout and practise a bit. You need to push the keys not too slow. When your crawler is at 60 virulences, he has so much attackspeed that he will be often faster as you, yes. But with some practise it's not really a problem or use more tipps of the spoiler "blizzard - raise your spiders". Or just simply raise them before the map or before the boss, when your hoag is not raised.
Ordinary also only one fraction, the spiders or the hoag, deals enough damage for t16 bosses.
Only in fights like maven or the feared it's a bit more tricky and you need to synchronize the raising spiders with cooldowns of their mainattacks or pause-sequenzes of the fight.
"
Mckoch wrote:
Hi Chromino

Thanks for the tip the other day. I have been trying to get the defensive block jewel. Spec works at the moment but feels a bit clunky. https://pastebin.com/pjzcEVLb

I realized you can get Glancing Blow with a thread of hope large also giving you acces to Divine Shield.
I have an Skin of the lords with Divine shield, so was thinking of selling and get a cheaper Skin to buy some other pieces of gear. Since I now only save 1 passive point compared 3 without Thread of Hope.
I can then also switch out rainbow striders and get the resistance I now miss on boots. Without Rainbow Striders I still have 64 block and 75 spell block.

I guess I also need to swtich to a stygian and perhaps some now gloves but I feel I will start to lack ES. https://pastebin.com/pW7sW880 I got new boots and things seems okay for now all thought I would love some more ES.

Another question I generally feel like slows (curses or some freeze) really hinders me a lot and blocks my cast speed as well (this has gotten better after more block). Anything to do here? From what I understand of your ailments section. It is all about getting the jewel enchants when possible. Or maybe it's stun and block recovery, I can sometimes barely cast my skills.

Best regards
Mckoch

The divine keystone is b.i.s. when you later want to improve to voices clusters and/ or 2 minion- masteries.
When you go more tanky the ghostdance keystone is b.i.s. I
It's in the end only 1 passivepoint difference.
But when you later want to go full damage and less tankyness keep the divine-shield-armour.

Glancing blows ist still great when you not focus that much on defences and tankyness. When you like it tanky, I urgent advice to regret it around lvl 85 or 90. When you focus more on damage you can take it in and get 8 passives more for damage, but fullgeared you get the fulldamage also fullblock. You reach around 3x, tripple tankyness, without glancing blows, 100% dr of blocked hits instead 35%, against spelldamage. For spellblocks that is best, for attackblocks you have already much evasion.

You have 6.4 k es. Thats great. For more tankyness I advice to turn fullblock and regret gb. Divergent frostshield offers 10% more dr too. A watcher's eye is the first easy big upgrade in tankyness when you free up the needed jewelsocket in the tree.

Yes, chills and freezes of course slows. I personlly felt very tanky with ignite-reductions. Freezes were only a serious problem in encounters like the feared, there I reroll this mod.
Against shaper you can simply change your pantheon to "soul of the brine king" or need the harvest-crafted-implicits stacked against his freezes.

When you prefer you can also develop 100% ailment-immunities on boots, arcane sanctuary, shield mastery and anoint your amulet with "crystal skin". On jewels, rings or a cluster flexible sentry you get avoidances too. On page 50 in the spoiler "hardcore" are more possibilities.

Chills stack with mods like temporal chains or mobs have chance too avoid poison. When a lot of this mods are stacking, you get some lower damage. Vut only some of the mods are ordinary no problem and you are just slowed a bit.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 16, 2022, 10:12:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info