⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Chronimo master,
Is it time for me to save for the armour?
Ofc after i get empower 4 LOL (or maybe empower is less important?)
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Chronimo master,
Is it time for me to save for the armour?
Ofc after i get empower 4 LOL (or maybe empower is less important?)

Hi SwiftyOwns,

Master Shortworm tells:

Your gear is almost perfect and great! Yes!

B-i-s shield - wooooow
B-i-s amulett - spitze, peaktop!!
Helmet, gloves, everything is very great in your set-up.

Yes, the armour is your next and one of the last upgrades! Watcher's eye could be a bit better, empower level 4 is best for damage. Catalysts offers small increasements and a boot-enchant or implicit is easy to get. Perhaps take in a basalt flask for more armour.

But I would start with the armour definitive, yes!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 4, 2021, 6:26:00 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
What level content are you running? Are you keeping your armour flasks up?

You're sitting at a little less ES than I am, and a little less armour as well - if your flasks are up, otherwise, a fair bit less. I can't run T15+ juiced content yet, need a few more upgrades before I get there. I'm planning on a couple Split personality jewels in a second jewel cluster myself, then get grace and Iron Reflexes up and running.

My latest death was on a heist level 80 and the one before that I think was a T14 poorjoy's. No idea what killed me in both actually. It was a one shot kind of death... no slow degen or anything like that.

Half of the flasks are auto on different conditions but I do not have a "salvage hit" one yet.

yes, you need some more mana, armour, es and you will get it with gear, grace, etc. While levelling you get a lot of upgrades for the defences. Grimjack explains it very, very good - thank you grimdawn!!- as CI you rely a lot in this build on es/ block and you will get later double or even tripple substain and defences.

Check also the spoiler "checklist defences" - sometimes stuff like upgrading the pantheon or using often molten shell and vaal skills is missing.

I've added Grace, two Nostalgia rings, and actively using Vaal Grace and Vaal Discipline now. Still see some dangerous degens but Vaal Disc takes care of that if it is available. My ES increaed to 6200 but my armor is a bit lower since the change of rings. Watcher's Eye, large clusters and split personalities are probably the next upgrades but they all seem vey pricey.

I tried out now a watcher's eye with the mod es on hit while affected by discipline. Until red t15 maps I am able to switch out the shield aegis aurora es/ on block with it (fullgeared lvl 100).

Impressing and op with the allstars' set-up!

It's also a very nice watcher's eye mod when you reach 7000 or 7500 es without #% of maximum mana as es when affected by clarity or add some critdamage reductions somewhere or take divergent frostshield.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 4, 2021, 5:06:28 PM
This is likely a dumb question but how do you spawn the spiders from the Fang? I've read the guide but the double desecrate into frost blink doesn't seem to do anything.
"
Adumbral wrote:
This is likely a dumb question but how do you spawn the spiders from the Fang? I've read the guide but the double desecrate into frost blink doesn't seem to do anything.

The problem with this game: hidden information. You can read the skill description in the wiki https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Raise_Spiders (but not in the game)

So you need to kill things in order to pop spiders from the corpses. That's why we have The Writhing Jar. If you spawn two sets of corpses and use flask once and kill the worms, you get 18 spiders.

This build makes you poison enemies. If your minions kill poisoned enemies, it counts as your kills -> your spiders will refresh.

If you encounter a boss you might be out of spiders and you have to rise them again and desecrate+flask is needed.

Since I'm socket starved I don't use Frostblink. I just use desecrate (or don't if there are lots of corpses), spam Ball Lightning and press my Jar bind. Sometimes the worms spawn behind me in which case I just press Jar bind again and hope for the best =)
"
Wermine wrote:

This build makes you poison enemies. If your minions kill poisoned enemies, it counts as your kills -> your spiders will refresh.
Please note - this only works when there are corpses near the critter that dies. I regularly run into the problem of my spiders timing out because my crawler insta-kills everything!

I've partially mitigated this by leveling out my ball lightning, GMP, and storm brand. This causes another problem, in that I'm now vulnerable to elemental reflect on maps, but I keep non-leveled versions of these gems to use for reflect maps. Or I just roll over that mod.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Aug 4, 2021, 6:22:37 PM
Hi, what would be the top priorities for upgrades? I know my chest piece is pretty meh

https://pastebin.com/6SaZDdRe

My tree is a little weird since i don't have another large cluster yet so i spend my points on mana and es nodes :P
Last edited by Zarakilya on Aug 4, 2021, 9:43:37 PM
"
Zarakilya wrote:
Hi, what would be the top priorities for upgrades? I know my chest piece is pretty meh

My tree is a little weird since i don't have another large cluster yet so i spend my points on mana and es nodes :P
I'd drop the chest for a skin of the loyal. 3G2R1B is ~50c, if that's too rich, there's 2/2/2 ones available for 15c. Drop the gloves for a rare set with either built in faster casting or chance to poison, drop the Corrupted blood flask, you already have immunity through a jewel.

Then I guess you're saving for the second cluster jewel setup, the Aul's uprising, then endgame armour... Might have missed a step or 2 in the "Then..." part.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Zarakilya wrote:

I'd drop the chest for a skin of the loyal. 3G2R1B is ~50c, if that's too rich, there's 2/2/2 ones available for 15c. Drop the gloves for a rare set with either built in faster casting or chance to poison, drop the Corrupted blood flask, you already have immunity through a jewel.

Then I guess you're saving for the second cluster jewel setup, the Aul's uprising, then endgame armour... Might have missed a step or 2 in the "Then..." part.

I've noticed I dropped a lot of ES when normal bleed was on, that's why i kept it (planning on using another base flask for it tho, that one was temporary lol). I've been looking for those endgame armors and that amulet yeah, cost of entry tho is a little high for now :P.

I'll grab a skin of the loyal tho, it's gonna be a nice all around boost for the moment, idk why i didn't look for one. Thanks for your advice
Last edited by Zarakilya on Aug 5, 2021, 12:17:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info