[3.14 No Nerf]Blazing Salvo Hierophant -Totem Bombardier -10m+ Sirus DPS -Newb Friendly

Blazing Salvo does not benefit from increased area damage from my testing (both Conc Effect and skill tree stats do not apply).
i understand that we would be sacrificing max power charges but would the helm that sirus drops be worth getting
"
Crackulous wrote:
Blazing Salvo does not benefit from increased area damage from my testing (both Conc Effect and skill tree stats do not apply).

The path of building community fork is telling me that conc effect is providing a lot of damage for the build. If it doesnt work that is on GGG to fix but I was under the impression that it had already been patched. How are you testing this?
"
MichaelDR91 wrote:
i understand that we would be sacrificing max power charges but would the helm that sirus drops be worth getting

Because of the fact that we already have transfiguration of mind I think it would be a waste. (just tested in PoB C and it dropped dps by a significant sum.)
Last edited by Kyslior on Oct 2, 2020, 2:01:29 PM
"
"
Crackulous wrote:

The path of building community fork is telling me that conc effect is providing a lot of damage for the build. If it doesnt work that is on GGG to fix but I was under the impression that it had already been patched. How are you testing this?

Check the DPS numbers ingame yourself, the skill is bugged to this day. PoB doesn't account for bugs.
Last edited by Crackulous on Oct 2, 2020, 3:48:20 PM
"
"
MichaelDR91 wrote:

Because of the fact that we already have transfiguration of mind I think it would be a waste. (just tested in PoB C and it dropped dps by a significant sum.)

one more question would it be possibly to add sniper's mark for single target or would that be a waste
"
Crackulous wrote:
"
"
Crackulous wrote:

Check the DPS numbers ingame yourself, the skill is bugged to this day. PoB doesn't account for bugs.

And thats my fault? This is what the build should be. Its not my job to account for bugs either. Also, the dps counter in game is highly innacurate.
Last edited by Kyslior on Oct 2, 2020, 4:03:38 PM
I wasn't implying it's your fault, I answered your question of how I tested the skill, nothing more.
Last edited by Crackulous on Oct 3, 2020, 12:20:13 AM
While this guys build is decent you might want to give my version a look and see how you feel. It does more damage (5 blazing salvo totems, 2 wave of conviction totems, 2.10mil dmg sirus at 5x totems versus this builds 2.8m sirus with 4 totems). I have much more HP at 5k, 1600ES, and 3200mana which none is reserved so MoM actually works. I also annointed Dynamo and use Steelskin on mouse1 like move only and then literally every single time you move and cast steelskin your regenning 20% of mana over 1 sec, then plus your mana flask and your MoM actually works. I started with the dual kikazuru and the node with the extra 20% reduced curse effect but in the end the mana flask with warding I'm using is always up and I'm never cursed granted on bosses without many adds your going to die once or twice due to the curses, its inevitable I guess. Dunno why the guy doesn't incorporate fire wall self case in either, throw it on your totems so they fire through it and its increased 80-135 added fire dmg to projectiles, its a ton of extra dmg and has a configuration for it even in PoB, if you check mine its in the top right section

Also for the argument about conc effect above, it absolutely works for blazing salvo, it affects the area damage not the initial projectile dmg so it doesn't buff your tooltip DPS numbers, this has been verified multiple times now on reddit by Bex and others.

Gear is beleow and PoB here https://pastebin.com/0GC8qf4q
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Kasspa420/BlazingKasspa?i=1&search=class%3DHierophant%26skill%3DBlazing-Salvo%26sort%3Ddps

Last edited by Kasspa420 on Oct 3, 2020, 2:10:40 AM
"
MichaelDR91 wrote:
"
"
MichaelDR91 wrote:

one more question would it be possibly to add sniper's mark for single target or would that be a waste

It could possibly be good, I didn't see the need but if you wanted to be rid of the portal gem in the shield or pick up an unset ring you could certainly self sniper's mark for a slight boost in dps when you're bossing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info